Other Your NFL Uniform Designs

Remove this Banner Ad

Quick Bills mock:
fz594P2.jpg

Under Armor has done a mock up of NFL jerseys.

Click the following link to see hi-res album of selected teams (home, away, alternates)...

http://imgur.com/a/yCyqF

Here's just one that i think looks great.

The thing I like about the Under Armor designs is that they seek to give each team a look of their own. Stand them apart from other teams with similar colors.

With some teams, like the Jets, changing their color scheme.
With other teams who share exact colors, change the hues a little for a team or two.
With other teams, just come up with different pants/jersey/trim color combinations.

Just to name a few...Ravens, Chargers, Titans, Bengals, Patriots....those designs achieve that goal and look nice.

Jets is really 'out there', but i like the idea behind the endeavor -- to stand them apart. With a few tweaks that could look good.

pats.jpg

Taken from the quoted post in the NFL Week 15 thread 2013 I thought I might finish this off, and maybe attempt some of the following changes too.
There is a long list of changes needed to be made to the uniforms in this league:

Giants: go back to old uniform (keep helmet emblem) darker blue, less red.

Eagles: fix that shit, new uniform style, new colours, just fix it

Dolphins: Those helmets are ugly as ****, go back to old uniforms, all white at home, aqua and white away, none of that orange crap.

Jets: Not tooo bad, just need to go back to that green they had a few years back, almost like an army green, looked pretty good, need to wear all white as much as possible.

Broncos: People say we need a uniform change? I don't mind the uni's, what are your guys' thoughts?

Cardinals: A lost cause, the college sort of look really does my ******* head in especially when ya wear all red/ black. (See Eagles)

49ers: Really like the uniforms but would rather go back to the old ones.

Rams: Swap gold for yellow.

Ravens: (See Eagles)

Bengals: Get rid of that white strip on the tops, I also had an idea to have like orange scratch marks extending from the outsides of the leg, further in, like on the helmets, covering the legs (not like complete rings around the legs though). Also fix that stupid B logo, looks lame, make it either the helmet or a good looking tiger like Richmond has.

Bears: Don't know what I don't like about them, too simple maybe.

Lions: (See Eagles)

Colts: Get rid of the black shoes, white would look far better!

Jaguars: (See Eagles)

Titans: Need to make it more modernised, colours just don't fit the uniform IMO.

Falcons: Fix up those ugly shoulders, but other than that it's alright, I wouldn't mind seeing a change back to the black at home, and then make the red an alternate either.

Panthers: Just modernise the uniforms and they should be good.

Buccaneers: Go back to the old bright orange ones, yep, you heard me right.

I forgot about this when my PC went feet up, but had a few left over on Photobucket.

Baltimore Ravens
Normally I'm not a fan of piping, but thought it would work well to break up the purple uniform and black sidebars. Also reverted to more traditional numbering.
BaltHome_zps8f3dfa9a.png

BaltAway_zpsebeba746.png

Atlanta Falcons
Removed the sleeve designs and went for a look that looked like their old look, but using the current logo. Tried to incorporate the Falcon 'wings' on the pants stripe.
AtlHome_zps4817e623.png

Away looks like the early 90s away uniform with the number colour scheme.
AtlAway_zpsbbc67c1f.png

Falcons black look with current logos, 90s pants stripe.
AtlBlack_zpsca351682.png

Nice stuff :thumbsu:

Your Broncos one looks similar to a chance I wouldn't mind seeing based on this:
nike_broncos_018.jpg

That was the inspiration. Get a load of that shade of orange. Beautiful.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think the Rams uniform from the 70s/80s was fantastic and would love to see them wear it all the time, but for the sake of something different I always wondered how the Rams would look if they used the StLouis Cardinals colours.

StLHome.png
StLAway.png
StLAlt.png

Bradford1.jpg

Bradford.jpg

That was as close as I could get on the white...

LicoriceAllsorts, I appreciate the photoshop, seeing as I'm hopeless at it myself.
A while back, I whipped this up after seeing a suggested color scheme for the Cards that complimented their usual cardinal red with navy blue, copper and yellow. The white bits on their sleeves currently is supposed to mimic the sun rays of the Arizona state flag, something I feel they fail miserably at doing, so I replaced that with a Northwestern stripe meant to look like the flag, with one difference: instead of a copper star, a running cardinal graces the middle.
azcards13main.png

The third jersey is copper (though in practice, resembles U of Texas' burnt orange...fortunately, Texas orange jerseys are surprisingly easy to find). Also used different pants striping, and I figure there aint no rule against temporarily adding a helmet stripe, so there's a matching stripe on the helmet. A bit tough to see, but the numbers have cardinal red/navy outlining, while the home and away numbers just have navy trim.
azcards13alt.png

Initially wound up as as double post...fortunately, I also had a Rams set I wanted to post. I love their 50s gold jerseys, and basically aimed to combine that jersey's striping with the horns. I have nothing against the current uniforms, except that they needlessly retired the gold pants, and I know the helmet horn is a tad too thick here.
ramsmain133.png

A little project I do off and on, I call it College to Pro, where I basically take a player's college and pro teams' uniforms and flip them around. Simple in theory, but the results vary. Somewhat frequently, I find myself staring at the possibility of the college and NFL teams having similar, if not the same colors, and at least one jersey looking like a ripoff. When I feel this idea shines is when you get two extremes, like with Russell Wilson. Both of his college teams, NC State and Wisconsin, tend to wear rather conservative uniforms, while the Seahawks prefer to be among the trendsetters, for better or worse. A bit of a bonus, as both college helmets normally use letter logos, I figured I'd morph a seahawk into an S....then since I wouldn't want it to be looking the wrong way on a helmet, made a left side version. The little bits on NC State's pants are wolf tails btw.
c2prussellwilson1.png

c2prussellwilson2.png

Some more of College to Pro...Bears rising star Alshon Jeffery...
c2palshonjeffery.png

The Honey Badger...
c2phoneybadger.png

Browns rookie Barkevious Mingo...honestly, I'd never really given it much thought before, but I really wanna get the Browns jersey made now that I think about it.
c2pbarkeviousmingo.png

Denard Robinson...yes, Michigan actually wore the explosion of stripes I've put Jax in. And it was glorious. Speaking from trying to reproduce explosions of piping, I'll take stripes every day over piping.
c2pdenardrobinson1.png

Aaron Rodgers...the junior college years...believe it or not, unlike most guys who make it to the NFL, #12 wasn't heavily recruited out of high school, so he went to a nearby junior college, so called as these are two-year institutions from which you can then transfer to a four-year school, some of which field football teams.
Anyway, the Butte design is based on the Packers' throwbacks, which are jokingly called the "Powerball" jerseys after a popular lottery game here in Wisco.
c2paaronrodgers1.png

Seeing the photoshop based on my old Saints design inspired me to revisit it. So here goes the home and away design...
saintsconcept.png

And then I went a few more miles for the third.
saintsthird.png

Still a Mardi Gras theme, though less drastic than the older one. A fleur-de-lis argyle-ish pattern is all over the jersey, and the helmet fleur is outlined in green and purple rather than white and black, per the aforementioned theme.

Something I thought I'd posted here, but it seems it's new to you...part of the College to Pro series, Ray Lewis. I'd actually done Ray before, but that version was panned primarily because I hadn't changed either helmet. About 3-4 years later, I was ready to do this set justice this time. A smoking ibis graces the Miami helmet, and a shield based on that of the Ravens, featuring hurricane flags, the famed split U, and Miami baseball's Old English M, serves as the sleeve emblem. I don't have that much to say about the Ravens set, as honestly there was less effort involved, seeing as the 80s/90s Miami classics were pretty simple. Might be tough to see, but while not truly split, the B is black and purple.
c2praylewis2.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Other Your NFL Uniform Designs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back