Your own umpiring appointments

Remove this Banner Ad

Well on saturday im only umpiring the 1 game at mars city oval. Should be a good one im really nervous i hope i make the correct decisions.

And on sunday im umpiring 3 games on sunday at Marty Busch Reserve. They are only junior games but it doesnt make the pressure any less. What are you umpiring c2s?

• Banned
Tomorrow I am umpiring at Mars City Oval. I have got East Point vs Darley in the Ballarat Football League Reserves Qualifying final.

Sunday I have got 3 junior finals, helping out with some newish umpires.

Well on saturday im only umpiring the 1 game at mars city oval. Should be a good one im really nervous i hope i make the correct decisions.

And on sunday im umpiring 3 games on sunday at Marty Busch Reserve. They are only junior games but it doesnt make the pressure any less. What are you umpiring c2s?
Tomorrow I am umpiring at Mars City Oval. I have got East Point vs Darley in the Ballarat Football League Reserves Qualifying final.

Sunday I have got 3 junior finals, helping out with some newish umpires.

Does that mean you two are on together??

He is not taking the piss.
Investigative work sees that all seems correct.
http://www.sportingpulse.com/assoc_page.cgi?c=1-6365-0-0-0&sID=129881

Well, I was lucky this week. I did the Under 17s (first game of the day) at Irishtown (NW TAS, get out your maps). The nice green grass tinge was short lived, and in the main game, a good third of the ground was like this. The southern wing, in the photo, was in good condition!! :D:p

kickout.jpg

I see that Jamie Love is umpiring in the Ballarat comp. If you speak with him, call him by the nickname of "Oysters" and tell me what sort of response you get...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I see that Jamie Love is umpiring in the Ballarat comp. If you speak with him, call him by the nickname of "Oysters" and tell me what sort of response you get...
lol! It's a deal. I will probably see him at training on Wednesday night. I am sure that he will probably crack the shits.

He copied and pasted what I had written up in my blog. Whacker doesn't umpire. He's just a stalker.
This is an offensive accusation c2s. You are here getting quite wound up about people labeling umpires cheats, then you go and attack the integrity of someone, labeling them a stalker? Maybe Whacker is just 'interested' in either the field of umpiring, or your good self?

He is not taking the piss.
Investigative work sees that all seems correct.
http://www.sportingpulse.com/assoc_page.cgi?c=1-6365-0-0-0&sID=129881

Well, I was lucky this week. I did the Under 17s (first game of the day) at Irishtown (NW TAS, get out your maps). The nice green grass tinge was short lived, and in the main game, a good third of the ground was like this. The southern wing, in the photo, was in good condition!! :D:p

kickout.jpg

I'd still give the bounce a crack on that surface. It looks firm enough to me ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Your own umpiring appointments

Remove this Banner Ad

Back