Your Score Halfway Through the Split Round

Remove this Banner Ad

I know we have the main threads up already about the 2 games but thought it would be interesting to post your scores & projected scores at the mid point of the split round and leave the main threads for game talk itself. You can also list the players you have to play next week.

In Super Coach: I am on 897 from 9 players. I have Polak H.Shaw Judd Kerr Swan Foley Deledio Pettard (J.Selwood is emergency) Cox O'Keefe Riewoldt Kosi and M.Brown to play. Projected score is 2292.

In Dream Team: I am on 1238 from 12 players including Captain. Still have Kosi Polak J.Bowden Kerr Judd Foley Cox O'Keefe Riewoldt M.Brown to play. Projected score is 2190.

DreamTeam:
1627 from 17 players inc captain (Pav :()

Shaw, Kosi, Foley, Ball and Riewoldt to come.

Projected 2079, although am a chance of 2100 if everything falls my way.

1690 from 17 DT
dal, shaw, kosi, fisher and bowden left
projected score 2057

1761 from 14 SC
bruce, foley, bowden, richo, kosi, hayes, cox and shaw left

projected score 2463

Wow looks like its going to be a big week.

Or have only the people with good scores posted in this thread.

I am on 1321 from 15 (or 16 inc captain) and am projecting at 1900. Looks like I am not going to mantain my ranking of 59 this week :(

I'm actually not good at dream team, I just bluff my way through each week with Bartel as captain ;)

DT - i'm on 1044 after 13 - still got B Jones, Lockyer, C Bruce (C), Kerr, Malceski, Kirk, Everitt, Riewoldt and Kozi.. projected total 1847. shocking... lol

SC - 1387 after 13 (incl captain) - still have kozi, bizzell, Judd, Malceski, Cox, ROK, Riewoldt, D Thomas and Richo to come... projected total 2278!

I need to get a better team! :S

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey all i am 999 from 11 (inc captain)

I have these players left next week:

J. Bowden
H. Shaw
S. Fisher
Gilbert
Judd
Kerr
Kirk
Cox
Riewoldt
Kosi
Hunter
Hughes (replacement for Buddy)

Therefore a projected total of 2089 ;)

1493 from 15 with Judd (cap), H Shaw, B Waters, Dally, Foley, Goodes and Riewoldt to come.

If Judd (like everyone else this year) can blast my sainters then i should break the 2300 in SC. Seems like there are some awesome scores this week tho!!:eek:

1710 from 15 player with my captain to come. If they all score on par with their season's average I am on track for 2532....

Here's hoping :)

1588/17 in dt - projected 2148 - Kozi, Bowden, Judd, Cox, Riewoldt and Hall to come

1957/18 in sc - projected 2500 - H. Shaw, Judd, Swan, Cox and Riewoldt to come.

Cheers
POTP

Why do people count their captain as one player

If you say your score is xxxx from 15 with 7 players to play and your captain has already played it is WRONG unless you are playing a man down.

It is xxxx from 16 with 7 to play

:thumbsdown:

1281 from 13 inc captain

Have H.Shaw, Kozi, Gilbert, Bruce, Foley, Cox, Fraser, Riewoldt and Hall to go...

Could be anywhere from 1850 to 2000

Remove this Banner Ad

Your Score Halfway Through the Split Round

Remove this Banner Ad

Back