Opinion Your top 3 most-hated clubs

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
1> Carlton/Hawthorn - pure unbridled hatred for both and their smug entitled supporter bases, unlike us bombers who have reason to be smug and entitled

3> Collingwood - dislike them but have a modicum of respect with the way they've built their club and with us turned ANZAC day footy into the great spectacle that it is.

Richmond, hate the hype they get every year but continue to underperform .
Sydney, hate how everytime they achieve something it comes down to all of the "bloods culture" bullshit.
Carlton, see Richmond.

1> Carlton/Hawthorn - pure unbridled hatred for both and their smug entitled supporter bases, unlike us bombers who have reason to be smug and entitled

3> Collingwood - dislike them but have a modicum of respect with the way they've built their club and with us turned ANZAC day footy into the great spectacle that it is.

Hahaha. Haha. Hahahha.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Richmond, hate the hype they get every year but continue to underperform .
Sydney, hate how everytime they achieve something it comes down to all of the "bloods culture" bullshit.
Carlton, see Richmond.
I'd say Richmond put a fair effort against your rabble last week.

1. Sydney = cola, bloods, supporters, Tippett
2. Port = obvious
3. Pies = juggernaut, Eddie (would love him at Adelaide though), supporters

Mild amusement - Fremantle SHockers. Seem to have developed an inferiority complex over their rivalry with the WC eagles. They traditionally play like rubbish against any other team, especially away from WA and they treat all games against WC like a grand final.

This is still being spoken like it is a fact??

1. Western Bulldogs
2. Collingwood

I like every other club, I just dislike these two. Collingwood because how I dislike the dick who captains them (Nick Maxwell) and Dogs because I've never liked them.

I really hate Carlton. Hate is a strong word but I really do hate them.

Collingwood second & North third.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back