Opinion Your top 3 most-hated clubs

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Extreme hatred - Hawforn. Because they possess an arrogance which is unrivalled. Plus they had that permed shirtlifter (Dermie)

Moderate dislike - Essendon. This all began in the late 80's and early 90's with thoroughly hateable players like Madden, Bewick, Harvey and Solomon.

Mild amusement - Fremantle SHockers. Seem to have developed an inferiority complex over their rivalry with the WC eagles. They traditionally play like rubbish against any other team, especially away from WA and they treat all games against WC like a grand final.

Carlton - Hate the atmosphere at the ground. They drown you out!
Hate but respect Richmond, because their fans are so passionate.
West Coast - Hated them in the 2005-06 years when swans played them. The respect was great because they played so well!

1. Collingwood - Every man and his dog who have no clue about footy are their supporters. And Eddie.
2. Geelong - I hate driving through that town bc as soon as you enter, you get splashed with the Cats crap. And 119.
3. Adelaide - Don't have too much hate for them but I hate seeing them doing better than us. And thurmanmunson :p .

Extreme hatred - Hawforn. Because they possess an arrogance which is unrivalled. Plus they had that permed shirtlifter (Dermie)

Moderate dislike - Essendon. This all began in the late 80's and early 90's with thoroughly hateable players like Madden, Bewick, Harvey and Solomon.

Mild amusement - Fremantle SHockers. Seem to have developed an inferiority complex over their rivalry with the WC eagles. They traditionally play like rubbish against any other team, especially away from WA and they treat all games against WC like a grand final.
Unrivalled barring Geelong right? :p

Anyway mine are
1. Geelong (a team full of ducking whinging and ridiculously arrogant players and now Chris Scott, the biggest whinger and arrogant prick of the lot)

2. Collingwood (Due to their supporters thinking they are better than everyone else)

3. Gold Coast (because one of their supporters comes into my work wanting the Gold Coast v Brisbane game on TV claiming it was the biggest game of the year...in Melbourne)

Pure unmitigated hate: Brisbane

Severely Dislike: West Coast

Generally annoying: Adelaide

They're not just that bad, they're the most boring teams you could ever watch if you don't support them, please fold now.

Unrivalled barring Geelong right? :p

Anyway mine are
1. Geelong (a team full of ducking whinging and ridiculously arrogant players and now Chris Scott, the biggest whinger and arrogant prick of the lot)

2. Collingwood (Due to their supporters thinking they are better than everyone else)

3. Gold Coast (because one of their supporters comes into my work wanting the Gold Coast v Brisbane game on TV claiming it was the biggest game of the year...in Melbourne)

1 Hawforn( Flogs of the highest order)

2 Dawks ( Arrogant pansies)

3 Brown and gold team (To many players have tickets on themselves)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back