Your upcoming gigs

Remove this Banner Ad

Heading to see Bloc Party/Foals on the 12th July in London :D Then have tickets to see Doves, TVOTR, Taking Back Sunday and NIN/Janes Addiction all in Toronto between May and September :thumbsu:

brisbane of all places as well...

deerhunter playing 12th june in melb
west coast playing richmond on the 13th of june

2+2=?

edit: just realised i have exams at that time (8th-19th june). lame.

i thought my point was fairly easy to understand.

i like deerhunter
they're only doing a east coast tour
eagles playing a day after deerhunter's melbourne show
i thought i could go to melb and watch both

i then realised i have exams at that time. lame.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i thought my point was fairly easy to understand.

i like deerhunter
they're only doing a east coast tour
eagles playing a day after deerhunter's melbourne show
i thought i could go to melb and watch both

i then realised i have exams at that time. lame.

Hey anti!

I hear you've been practicing playing the flute.

Any chance of a public recital anytime soon?

Kram tonight in Northcote

Was bloody great! Good fun too.

Jackson Firebird opened, unexpected suprise:

[youtube]<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/trpM_Szg7ps&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/trpM_Szg7ps&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>[/youtube]

I was going to go to Kram but Snow Patrol were on the same night. I'm sure he'll be touring again before Snow Patrol... >_>

Phrase in Ballarat got canceled tonight too. Apparently he has a photo shoot in Brisbane that was more important... <_<

Saw Frenzal Rhomb last night, Nancy Vandal were really good, hilarious on stage as well, and Frenzal were as good as ever. Excellent set list played also.

Going to frenzal again in a few weeks at wollongong

Saw Frenzal Rhomb last night, Nancy Vandal were really good, hilarious on stage as well, and Frenzal were as good as ever. Excellent set list played also.

Going to frenzal again in a few weeks at wollongong

**** yeah, was fantastic tonight. Great crowd, got a few bruises to go with it which is always great. Very satisfied with the night.

Remove this Banner Ad

Your upcoming gigs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back