Your upcoming gigs

Remove this Banner Ad

**** yeah, was fantastic tonight. Great crowd, got a few bruises to go with it which is always great. Very satisfied with the night.
Always have fun at a frenzal show. They mightnt be everyones favourite band or the most important or influential band but they are so much ****in fun to see, the best circles at their shows as well and they played a great setlist in Sydney also.

17/APR/2009 - Music In The Park (Missy Higgins, Jason Mraz, Bob Evans and Eric Hutchinson) @ Bonython Park, Adelaide - $90 GA.
18/APR/2009 - Special Patrol @ The Muses, Adelaide - Free.

Booker T & Drive By Truckers last Friday were brilliant.

Cherry Rock this Sunday should be fun.

24/APR/2009 - Phrase (M-Phazes, DJ Flagrant) @ The Order Of Melbourne, Melbourne - Free GA.
30/APR/2009 - Kate Miller-Heidke (End of Fashion) @ Prince Bandroom, Melbourne - $27 GA.

off to see the drones at anu bar tonight in canberra - i'm sooo excited. it'll be the fourth time i've seen them in the last 6 months or so. they get better every time. i have high hopes, cos this'll be the first 'stand alone' gig that i've seen them at. the rest have been festivals

also found out that bliss n eso are playing at the same venue in 6 weeks - i'm already excited about that one too!

hey "shadow" how was eagles of death metal last night?

EODM were sensational - heaps of fun - just a great rock band.

Here's a shot from the show for your viewing pleasure and more photos from the show can be seen here

522085582_nBbbH-L.jpg

I loved the End of Fashion/Kate Miller-Heidke show last night so much I've decided to go to the one tonight. I got the EOF setlist signed too. Awesome band and blokes. They should be much bigger than they are. Sucks. :(

01/MAY/2009 - Kate Miller-Heidke (End of Fashion) @ The Hi-Fi, Melbourne - $30 GA. *
02/MAY/2009 - Motley @ Miss Libertine, Melbourne - $15 GA.
05/MAY/2009 - Mammal (Electric Mary) @ The Tote, Melbourne - $17 GA. *
06/MAY/2009 - The Galvatrons (Neon Love) @ Karova Lounge, Ballarat - $12 GA. *
08/MAY/2009 - The Little Stevies (Goodbye Stereo) @ Karova Lounge, Ballarat - $8 GA.
14/MAY/2009 - Goodbyemotel @ East Brunswick Club, Melbourne - I got free tickets ($12 or so gig) GA. *
15/MAY/2009 - The Living End (Gyroscope & Tame Impala) @ Hisense Arena, Melbourne - $60 GA. *

I would go to Eskimo Joe at Palace, but I've decided against it with them being $55... Who the **** do they think they are?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

EODM were sensational - heaps of fun - just a great rock band.

Here's a shot from the show for your viewing pleasure and more photos from the show can be seen here

522085582_nBbbH-L.jpg
thanks shadow man your the best:thumbsu:..l missed the show but l will be going to the next one eodm are a great fun band:)

Just found out that Phrase is joining Pez and Diafrix opening for Bliss N Eso at their show in June.

Sort of steps on the tickets for Phrase & Funkoars that I got, but I'm not complaining.

I meant how is Phrase going to do supports for Funkoars and BnE. But now I see he isn't supporting Funkoars on the 12th of June... (They are playing at National Hotel in Geelong on the 11th and 12th)

I'm going to the sold out show on the 13th, where Phrase will be back to Ballarat supporting Funkoars. So I miss out on seeing him twice. :(

haha, and I shall do that for you, AndyLesPaul.
;p

I meant how is Phrase going to do supports for Funkoars and BnE. But now I see he isn't supporting Funkoars on the 12th of June... (They are playing at National Hotel in Geelong on the 11th and 12th)

I'm going to the sold out show on the 13th, where Phrase will be back to Ballarat supporting Funkoars. So I miss out on seeing him twice. :(

haha, and I shall do that for you, AndyLesPaul.
;p
awesome. lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Your upcoming gigs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back