"You're not a city, you're a town"

Remove this Banner Ad

Education :eek:

What, you mean that's not how you spell rly?

o_rly.jpg

:rolleyes:

I am relevant, **** you!

Not helping your fellow West Horshamites case mate.

Oh and the barrel killings were nowhere near Adelaide you dumb shit.

Most of them happened in a suburb of your little town. Only the barrel stuffing occurred in Snowtown

1997 and 1998:D,blow it out ya arse ya flog:thumbsu:
Oh,and dont go and ban me ,that was footy banter ,flog.:rolleyes:

Lol did you have to clean the spittle of your keyboard? :D

Even we have disowned Smithfield Plains and Elizabeth.

That doesn't cut deep at all, love.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not helping your fellow West Horshamites case mate.

Most of them happened in a suburb of your little town. Only the barrel stuffing occurred in Snowtown

Lol did you have to clean the spittle of your keyboard? :D

Top comeback:cool:
So..... I spittle on your keyboard you dog humper you:p

Was being chanted by the Bullflogs supporters in Bay 119 (nice number) in the wet at AAMI yesterday.

Fair point I guess, one of the only good things about Adelaide is our successful AFL club (not our poor cousins down the road, the 'power'), having undoubtedly a stinker of the year... no arguments there.

However, comedy gold it wasn't, coming from arguably the worst suburb in Melbourne. You're not a town, you're a suburb. Glass houses, stones and all that.

If they were real dogs, they'd be shot!

Woof! Woof! Woof!

That is really horrible that people were chanting such nasty things.

Next year we'll come and sit with you and make sure everything is OK. :club::club::club:

I went over to a port game way back when and the Pies got flogged so we started slow chanting "GRAND PRIX". The rage was hilarious, you Adelaide people really were cut we took your car race from you.

But yeah, the Footscray chant was pretty lame, can't imagine that getting anyone cut. It's better than "Kick a Vic" though, that's genuine manure comedy.

I went over to a port game way back when and the Pies got flogged so we started slow chanting "GRAND PRIX". The rage was hilarious, you Adelaide people really were cut we took your car race from you.

But yeah, the Footscray chant was pretty lame, can't imagine that getting anyone cut. It's better than "Kick a Vic" though, that's genuine manure comedy.

Nothing has changed. A friend of mine, Theo, who is a Carlton fan, had his car smashed up in Adelaide because he had Victorian registration plates on his Monaro. Makes you wonder.

Nothing has changed. A friend of mine, Theo, who is a Carlton fan, had his car smashed up in Adelaide because he had Victorian registration plates on his Monaro. Makes you wonder.

Tell Theo Monaros are shit and I'll do it again if I see that trash around here again.

Did this chanting begin before or after they kicked the last goal and sent every player into our 50m arc?

Shit club that fell into the AFL, will never win an AFL flag.

Gotcha!

On record.

Wont be happening this year, Collingwood Geelong and St Kilda are far more skilled than your mob. Next year Eagleton, Hall, Hudson, Johno will all be a bit older and like Chris Grant none will bring a flag to the kennel. What is that nearly 60 years with nothing?

At least you won a preseason cup this year though. Thats nice.

Bulldogs are one of those clubs that are there for TV rights money, but will never taste success.

Remove this Banner Ad

"You're not a city, you're a town"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back