Zac Dawson cops a whack

Remove this Banner Ad

walls was always better on radio with Rex Hunt rather than trying to keep up with the others. I think that walls is a halfway decent commentator, just not on TV.
haha same. can't stand him on TV, but don't mind him on 3aw. :confused:

dunno what zac is on about; wallsy still has his burgeoning hip hop career to fall back on...

[YOUTUBE]6h7SqG_4TIQ[/YOUTUBE]

Re: Zac Dawson bitch slaps robert walls so hard, chri$ judd's groin copped a hit

Zac is spot on commenting on the worst commentator in AFL.

Zac Dawson unfortunately will only be remembered for what Anthony Rocca did to him all those years ago...

I'm not even a fan of Robert Walls... But seriously, Dawson you are a joke!

People in Queensland who were in the floods, and people in Bahrain too, may take umbridge at it being called a wankfest.

See? More positive uses! How am I suppose to maintain my loathing of Twitter when these people go use it for sensible, intelligent reasons???

"Stop sending out drug testers at 6am. It's starting to piss me off. What's wrong with the afternoon?"

Is Thomastown in some sort of alternative universe Timmy? Would explain a lot about your posts.

Swan's comments were clearly in jest at being woken up early in the morning. He was annoyed but there's nothing mean spirited about it. Swan knows that drug testing's a part of his career but it's nothing more than an inconvenience.

Dawson is celebrating Robert Walls losing his job, calls him "sourpuss" but most importantly, "Thank God!.. karma is a bitch buddy" suggests that Dawson let Walls's criticism get the better of him.

Like I said earlier, a strong player such as Nick Riewoldt would never let footy commentators and the opinions of journalists get to him. Riewoldt could get on twitter and attack critics who say he's not holding marks, kicking goals and playing too far up the ground but he'd rather train harder and work on the areas where he's struggling. Goddard's the same. He worked through his slump and is now playing some good footy.

The best way to silence your critics is by putting your head down and proving them wrong with your actions on the field. Dawson took the weak and easy option. He probably reads bigfooty as well so God help him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm sure Walls is very distraught listening to a quality and well respected player like Zac Dawson. :eek:

Walls = CHF Carlton team of the century, average commentator, premiership player

Cougar Dawson = Best known for letting Anthony Rocca rip him a new arseh*le.

Especially considering the things that Walls achieved :eek: What a moron!

Zac Dawson, AFL Hall of Famer? Not a chance...

Worst thing about Carlton supporters (and there's a lot to choose from) is the love of Robert Walls. Yes, he played and coached in premierships at Carlton, but does that cancel out the fact he is a knob and the most annoying commentator around? Stop ****ing defending him all the time.

The best way to silence your critics is by putting your head down and proving them wrong with your actions on the field. Dawson took the weak and easy option. He probably reads bigfooty as well so God help him.

If that was true i think he'd be talking with Jeff Kennett as he would be feeling a little blue.

That response from OneHD was hilarious and true.

On Zacs tweet i couldnt agree more and i absolutely detest Robert Walls's commentary but to go out on Twitter and say that shows how stupid he is. Think before you tweet Zac.

Something that was better kept in house or amongst mates. Not broadcast on Twitter. Karma will hit Zac like af freight train if St. Kilda can get themsleves a player who can play as a full back because he wont have employment at the Saints

Worst thing about Carlton supporters (and there's a lot to choose from) is the love of Robert Walls. Yes, he played and coached in premierships at Carlton, but does that cancel out the fact he is a knob and the most annoying commentator around? Stop ****ing defending him all the time.
I hate listening to Walls commentate.

I was born well after he coached and well after he played.
But, for Zac Dawson to bask in Walls 'losing his job' shows just how much of a pathetic bloke he is.

Walls is a better commentator than Dawson is a player.
The bloke comes across as a total w***er in one of the most underachieving sides in the history of our sport.

That is your legacy, Zac Dawson.

Walls is a better commentator than Dawson is a player.
The bloke comes across as a total w***er in one of the most underachieving sides in the history of our sport.

That is your legacy, Zac Dawson.

No he isn't.

Gotta love the responses of 95% of Carlton supporters in this thread.

Clearly Zac doesn't listen to Wallsy on the radio... Or read his column in The Age... or watch him on One Week At A Time... In fact... Commentating one match on 10 a weekend is probably only one-fifth of Walls' media commitments in a week. And all the other commitments are due to continue in 2012 and beyond...

So... you might have gone a bit early there, Zac...

Remove this Banner Ad

Zac Dawson cops a whack

Remove this Banner Ad

Back