Usage for hash tag: AFLW

1. G

AFLW AFLW 2023 - Geelong & the greater league

Georgie Prespakis is closing in on a multi-year contract extension to remain at Geelong for 2024 and beyond #AFLW . Geelong Cats set to lock in Georgie Prespakis to multi-year deal after best and fairest win Geelong is set to lock in its best and fairest winner to a multi-year deal after a...
  2. H

Racing Melbourne Cup 2023 ( no after the fact posts)

**** yeah congrats to my fellow #AFLW punter
  3. Elmer_Hauser

2022 NAB AFLW Preliminary Draft Order as at 31st May

I am close to #eco of #AFLW We should get 5-10 Priority Picks after being raided so brutally. Absolute crock of 💩
  4. OhioCatsfan

A Yank on The Footy....New episodes EVERY week. An American take on the greatest game on the planet.

...you're on the platform. Having been banished from the account that I had the podcast linked to has been a real bummer, but I'm trying to rebuild. I also hope you'll consider signing up for the podcast mailing list on my website, ayankonthefooty.com #AFL #AFLW #Football #footy #Australia #USAFL
  5. CrowdedHouse

AFLW Official - Bombers, Hawks, Power, Swans all to enter AFLW from 2022-23 onwards.

...the Bombers. Yes, obvious for most, but she's been in our system for years, everyone I met at Bomberland (and at Swan Districts) says she's a ripping person, and is know for setting the standard for when it comes to elite preparation. 100% worthy of being the first #AFLW signing for our club.
  6. parano1a

AFLW 2021 AFLW Fixture, Ticketing info - Updated!

Round 5 Fixture Friday, February 26 Geelong v Richmond at GMHBA Stadium, 7.10pm AEDT Saturday, February 27 Western Bulldogs v GWS Giants at VU Whitten Oval, 3:10pm AEDT Fremantle v Brisbane at Fremantle Oval, 2.10pm AWST North Melbourne v Carlton at UTAS Stadium, 7.10pm AEDT Sunday...
  7. Kangaroo Cat

AFLW NMFC AFLW [Season 2022]

...games in her debut season, was dominant with her contested work in the middle and also lent a helping hand in defence. NEW HANDS AT THE HELM AFLW coaching changes for 2021 Glenorchy peppered the goals throughout the match, but accuracy ultimately eluded the team, with former Roo Libby...
  8. TigermanM2

Game Day 2020 AFLW Rnd 6 - Richmond v St Kilda , Sat 14 Mar, RSEA Park 5.10pm Melb time

AFLW Matches closed to public Richmond fans will not be permitted to attend Saturday's AFLW match against St Kilda, due to the ever-changing nature of the COVID-19 pandemic. Players, coaches, essential club officials, umpires, AFL officials, broadcast teams, media members and required venue...
  9. Daddoo

Women's Footy AFLW Fremantle - 2020 #1 Team - Season Cancelled

...teams equally will actually result in more people being interested. Whatevs. They all deserve a kick in the a$$ like this. Fremantle Dockers AFLW (@freodockersAFLW) Tweeted: [emoji599] Rising Star alert [emoji599] Roxy Roux has earned herself a NAB AFLW Rising Star nomination after...
Back