Usage for hash tag: AnUltimateAdmin

1. AnUltimateRessie

Media Guns Towers to open up a Hectic Flip Out

#AnUltimateRessie today, #AnUltimateCaptain the next, #AnUltimateAdmin the day after. The prophecy is written.
  2. AnUltimateRessie

Who’s the next admin?

#AnUltimateAdmin
  3. AnUltimateRessie

Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 15 - Ophidian Old Boys v West Coast Wonders @ Spotswood Oval [MOTR]

I'm sending the OOBs to hell as #AnUltimateAdmin if I get in trouble for this too
  4. AnUltimateRessie

Admin Notice The 14th Administrator of the Sweet Football Association

Just one rigged season for the Wonders. Cheers Elton Johns Wig. Enjoy what I could only image is hell. See you when you retire for #AnUltimateAdmin
  5. AnUltimateRessie

Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 12 - Sin City Swamprats v West Coast Wonders @ Underground Stadium

wow just like this you ditch the #AnUltimateAdmin cause? How dare you
  6. AnUltimateRessie

Admin Notice The Sweet F.A.'s Next Admin | Nominees Announced & AMA Live

Good to know. This would have been important for my ongoing #AnUltimateAdmin campaign/s. I will go yell at my committee rep.
  7. AnUltimateRessie

Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 11 - West Coast Wonders v Baghdad Bombers @ The Colosseum

yeah, he likes what I have planned as #AnUltimateAdmin. He is putting his whole media contract into the campaign. Bless him.
  8. damicky

Kennedy Parker - do we still need to hold the Admin Election? #AnUltimateAdmin is the only choice
  9. AnUltimateRessie

The #AnUltimateAdmin campaign team has already reached out to some of them to assist in their rehabilitation process. Please feel free to send a message to them on bigfooty.com to confirm this news.
  10. AnUltimateRessie

#AnUltimateAdmin will strive to fix these issues and ensure that any money made from big footy in general is distributed between all SFA players. #AnUltimateAdmin will also put together a past players fund to ensure that the medical bills from injuries such as carpel tunnel, damaged finger...
  11. AnUltimateRessie

Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 9 - Las Vegas Bears v West Coast Wonders @ The Stadium in the Sky

Apologies! I did not think it was necessary input into this conversation I will try my best to do better in the future as your #AnUltimateAdmin
  12. AnUltimateRessie

Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 9 - Las Vegas Bears v West Coast Wonders @ The Stadium in the Sky

This is a good moment to remind everyone that I, #AnUltimateAdmin, got 39 touches and carried the Wonders to a drought breaking victory last week to put their season back on track.
  13. AnUltimateRessie

Currently seems like it, and there is just one man that can step up to the job.... #AnUltimateAdmin
  14. AnUltimateRessie

Hi guys, please support me on my journey to becoming #AnUltimateAdmin
Back