Admin Notice The Sweet F.A.'s Next Admin | Nominees Announced & AMA Live

Remove this Banner Ad

I was robbed
Schultz and that other fella to the Saints for the below, your right!

half-eaten-sandwich-remains-plate-70320278.jpg

DenieD plans to get rid of it by (likely) creating a new team. Elton Johns Wig plans to keep things the same and let things stabilise.

The other 2 didn't even mention it.

I want the bye removed but I don't wanna see more Ken gifs and propaganda running around on Sweet by making Ken the admin.
No, I didn’t say keep things the same, I said let nature take its course.

I think we need to stabilise, but if it moves to expansion/merge/fold and that’s where it goes, that’s fine.

I just don’t see an urgent need to force one of the 3 choices above.

No, I didn’t say keep things the same, I said let nature take its course.

I think we need to stabilise, but if it moves to expansion/merge/fold and that’s where it goes, that’s fine.

I just don’t see an urgent need to force one of the 3 choices above.
I will be messaging you with statistics regarding the drop off of activity after a teams bye if you become admin then (I dont actually know if this is real). I hope byes killing the league will force your hand.

I will be messaging you with statistics regarding the drop off of activity after a teams bye if you become admin then (I dont actually know if this is real). I hope byes killing the league will force your hand.
We actually do have midseason data on this, for every team except for the Phoenix the bye has basically no effect on participation or activity.

No problems.

As my application says, I’m definitely not anti change. I’m just not going in with a fixed focus on keep the bye/remove the bye.

If the majority want to move away from a bye, the committee will work towards it.

I think being a quality admin is about a lot more than a bye or no bye.

We actually do have midseason data on this, for every team except for the Phoenix the bye has basically no effect on participation or activity.
I love that you actually have this. The wonders actually went up for the two rounds after the bye lol (and then has crashed since).

I'll pull some more stats out of my ass to push the case of killing the bye.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I love that you actually have this. The wonders actually went up for the two rounds after the bye lol (and then has crashed since).

I'll pull some more stats out of my arse to push the case of killing the bye.
The data for S36 (to round 9) and S35 is in the committee and isn’t really a secret, you can request the Dropbox link from your committee rep to dig through it

The data for S36 (to round 9) and S35 is in the committee and isn’t really a secret, you can request the Dropbox link from your committee rep to dig through it
Good to know. This would have been important for my ongoing #AnUltimateAdmin campaign/s.

I will go yell at my committee rep.

Serious question.

What is the process if the Admin gets a BigFooty suspension?

Can we have a mod give the record of the number of suspensions of the candidates and any cumulative points tally (if that's still a thing)?

Remove this Banner Ad

Admin Notice The Sweet F.A.'s Next Admin | Nominees Announced & AMA Live

Remove this Banner Ad

Back