Admin Notice The 14th Administrator of the Sweet Football Association

Remove this Banner Ad

Dearest Elton Johns Wig,

I am writing to you after all these years to congratulate you on your recent victory within the Sweet F.A admin election, I hear it was well deserved whilst simultaneously being the closest thing to a one horse race possible, excluding races with one horse of course. I do wonder if you'd still call it a one horse race if that singular horse was competing against cheetahs, or lions, or ostriches, do you have any opinions on this? I think I'd probably just call it an animal race personally but I can understand the arguments for and against that.

I hope you do well in the role as I saw your passion when providing me feedback on my own attempts in the last admin election, I have no doubt that your time will be filled with entertainment, controversy and at least one memorable theatrical performance

Regards,
PMBangers

Well I know where I'm not playing next season.
Your application to join the Baghdad Bombers has been ...

denied.gif

Congrats Elton Johns Wig.

I am curious as to which club didn't vote for their own candidate though... 👀

Edit: Make that two clubs. RIP Denied and Pick.
I think it is a silly idea to blindly vote for someone just because they are part of the same team. Those random two teams must have voted based on who would be the best fit as administrator of the league at this time. Those teams took it VERY seriously!!!

Congratulations Elton Johns Wig on a well run campaign. I wish you all the best for the next 3 seasons and I hope you do us all proud.

To the other candidates well done for having a crack👍

And finally to a top mate and Baghdad legend Jabba73 , Bombers could not be more proud of how you’ve carried yourself.

Unbelievable that tonight is one of my nights away from home, who would’ve thought? 😂

Firstly, thanks to Jabba73, DenieD and Pickitt for having the gumption to put yourselves forward. I’m sure you’ll all have plenty of input into the future of the league.

Secondly, thanks to Kennedy Parker and manangatang for your help through the process. And also, of course, for all the work put in to run this place over the last 3 seasons. I look forward to the handover.

Thanks to Tigerturbulance for your support. Without your approval, I wouldn’t have put myself forward. I love working with you at the OOBs, you’re an absolute star (s**t at teamsheets though)

Lastly, thanks to all of the people I reached out or who reached out to me through the process, I’m sure I’ll miss someone but ND, TIF, Dingster, Filthy, Tonga, Serial, Wosh, Cadsky. Your input was greatly appreciated.

All I can can promise is I’ll give my best. I love this place, and don’t want to let it, you all, or Mobbs down.

Thanks for putting your trust in me.

Cheers
Congratulations on the win.

I'll take my payment brown paper bag now

Every club because no one voted you pref 1? Enjoy retirement again.
Not a great look going your teammate, AUR.

I think it is a silly idea to blindly vote for someone just because they are part of the same team.
I imagine you’re criticising “political correctness”, and that’s fair enough, but sometimes you gotta back your boy in.

It’s called loyalty.
Those random two teams must have voted based on who would be the best fit as administrator of the league at this time. Those teams took it VERY seriously!!!
Sometimes serious is boring.

Just sayin’

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not a great look going your teammate, AUR.

I imagine you’re criticising “political correctness”, and that’s fair enough, but sometimes you gotta back your boy in.

It’s called loyalty.

Sometimes serious is boring.

Just sayin’
serious is boring. I agree. That's why nothing I said was serious.

Well...

Back to our regularly scheduled broadcast

DOWN WITH SFA! THE COMMITTEE CAN SUCK ME! BURN THIS PLACE TO THE GROUND! THE ADMIN IS A NONCE!
View attachment 1844002
You know this preferential voting system is quite funny.

Jabba73 is officially second because he got 2 first preference votes. But in a hypothetical race where Elton Johns Wig is not a part of the equation you actually win 7 votes to Jabba's 6.

You know this preferential voting system is quite funny.

Jabba73 is officially second because he got 2 first preference votes. But in a hypothetical race where Elton Johns Wig is not a part of the equation you actually win 7 votes to Jabba's 6.
I love hypothetical victories

Every club because no one voted you pref 1? Enjoy retirement again.

*This is the opinion of AUR … he does not speak on behalf of the West Coast Wonders

Remove this Banner Ad

Admin Notice The 14th Administrator of the Sweet Football Association

Remove this Banner Ad

Back