Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 11 - West Coast Wonders v Baghdad Bombers @ The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Well if it isn’t my favourite Wonders S34 Co-Captain! Always a pleasure to see you BD 🥳
Right back atcha!

I trust you’re enjoying your new surroundings as I am

Well if it isn’t my favourite Wonders S34 Co-Captain! Always a pleasure to see you BD 🥳

Gordon Ramsay Reaction GIF by Hell's Kitchen

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fkorf all you toss pot WaynesWorld19 imitators. Even Otto the The Jesus gets you don’t do that.

So wartsthedeal?

I declare this week to be “a***holes, *ing c***s and p****s.

in short it is Ian Dury week.

could some campaigner post up Dury and the Blockheads last live version of “Blockheads”? The one with the also dead Wilko shhhhtrummmmin along?

I miss you :( can you join a club that isn't the furies so I can join you again? :(

Hey AnUltimateRessie with a moniker like yours, have got an offer for you. Now listen carefully & there is no pressure as don’t need an answer till the end of the season.
You see with your name you would be an ideal leader of our reserves side the Baghdad Bandits & so what I put forward to you (hopefully Pugsley & the LG’s don’t mind) is Season 38 captaincy of the Bandits, along with a one night stand with the mother of Fatima Amal (no it’s spelt with an M)
IMG_3843.jpeg also we will throw in one slightly used goat IMG_3844.jpeg
to use at your leisure (sorry BLUEALLTHRU but it’s back to hand washing for you)

The only other stipulation to this honour that I have bestowed upon you, is that you will have to spend Season 37 as Baghdad Bomber the darling of the SFA, to become eligible.

Hey AnUltimateRessie with a moniker like yours, have got an offer for you. Now listen carefully & there is no pressure as don’t need an answer till the end of the season.
You see with your name you would be an ideal leader of our reserves side the Baghdad Bandits & so what I put forward to you (hopefully Pugsley & the LG’s don’t mind) is Season 38 captaincy of the Bandits, along with a one night stand with the mother of Fatima Amal (no it’s spelt with an M)
View attachment 1827474 also we will throw in one slightly used goatView attachment 1827475
to use at your leisure (sorry BLUEALLTHRU but it’s back to hand washing for you)

The only other stipulation to this honour that I have bestowed upon you, is that you will have to spend Season 37 as Baghdad Bomber the darling of the SFA, to become eligible.

so that’s who you play/slurp for?

I’d say nice to know but am not in a giver or receiver mood.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 11 - West Coast Wonders v Baghdad Bombers @ The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Back