Usage for hash tag: blessed

1. Scotland

Recommitted Tim Kelly [requested a trade to West Coast]

...at his disposal and then Dangerfield came along, and then Ablett came back in his twilight and Kelly popped up out of nowhere. He's been #blessed and will potentially have a lot less to work with very quickly. Geelong will be fine, they'll find new players like they always do. But he will...
  2. DamoESP

2019 F1 Championship Round 15 - Singapore Grand Prix

“Team” MERC keeping HAM #blessed Poor BOT. What a joke Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
  3. 100000th member

Think Tank By golly I've just checked the ladder.. yippee

...cook book from front to back. It has been a good year as is, so imagine my elation when I realised the Tiges were actually back in the race. Also, I've got a bit of a soft tissue injury in my wrist so my mixed netball roster won't run interference on the AFL finals scheduling this year...
  4. Forward Press

Oppo Camp Non Eagles AFL discussion thread II

All but two of them premiership players and most of them All Australian. #blessed
  5. DamoESP

Austrian F1 2019

...over with strategy, BOT to shit the bed, VER to cop some car issues and HAM to waltz into a win, and then proceed to tell us how hard it was, how it’s the best crowd he has ever seen, and how #blessed he is Edit: my bad, I’m missing a “Get in there Lewis” Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Back