Usage for hash tag: blessed

1. sobrave

Game Day St Kilda v Port

I can highly recommend not watching. Feeling #blessed
  2. Forward Press

Coronavirus 2020 / Worldwide (Stats live update in OP) Part 5

...(and the temporary Victorian and possibly new NSW soft border). This means no capacity limits, every event can go on as usual (including the Royal Show in two weeks) and no mask requirements apart from the usual at airports. #blessed #rollupforwa #emperormcgowan4life...
  3. Bradesmaen

The off topic thread 4.0

I unfortunately missed it. Anytime sir #blessed loses is a good time.
  4. Boxhead_31

Oi! It’s an actual racing track…F1 Azerbaijan 2021.

#blessed
  5. Scotland

Things that sh*t me the fifteenth part

#blessed I would move cities for the right opportunity, just not one of those people who will just up and leave because of work. I remember as a kid a family friend was a school principal (or on the path to being one) and they spent years moving between busted arse towns. **** that.
  6. Boxhead_31

F1 Spanish Grand Prix - May 9, 2021

#blessed
  7. HoneyBadger35

Insightful Media Coverage

#blessed
  8. frggr

Preview Geelong vs North Melbourne - Sun April 18 @4:40

The big man is starting our threads these days! We're #blessed
  9. nonetheless

FTA-TV MAFS: Where you get matching tatts before you've even hid the snag

#blessed Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
  10. Noobz0r

1 Day Grand Final, 2020: Blue Mountains Bounders v Northern Phoenix at Halfy's Half House

a winter AND a summer premiership? #blessed
  11. Scotland

Mega Thread Things that Shit me the fourteenth part

Can you be simultaneously #blessed and #notblessed?
  12. 06Premiers

Oppo Camp Regular Non Eagles Discussion

...no two-way running by the forwards or mids. Jeremy Cameron is immensely overrated. Very lazy & frequently stops to a walk. We've been oh so #blessed by JK & JD's defensive work over the years. If I actively support them while watching, GWS will embarrass themselves & only score 3.7 (25). Tom...
  13. Mantastic

Autopsy AFL 2020 Round 11 - Saints v Cats Mon August 10th 6:10pm AEST (Gabba) Match Highlights in OP

Interestingly if it weren't for errant umpiring, Geelong would be equal with Adelaide on 0 wins. Albeit with a healthier percentage. #blessed
  14. frggr

Trent b*tch-chin gets AFL Journo Mitch Cleary stood down indefinitely

Also where is #blessed?
  15. heypenny

Game Day Round 8 Vs Geelong - Monday Night Footy

...not sure if that's just BS. It's not all about who you pick though. It's about development and opportunity (look at Gold Coast). We were #blessed to have Mark Harvey as coach before Ross. He gave the young players freedom to play and develop. As much as I loved Ross, he had his favourites...
  16. DamoESP

2020 Formula One

Nah, we’re just #blessed [emoji849][emoji849] Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
  17. Forward Press

2020 Formula One

...Rosberg would have beaten him in a straight fight in the last four races. Dunno who Roland is or what he said, sorry. Hamilton is indeed #blessed to never really have to worry about racking up wins in lower formulas but like with Verstappen true talent rises to the top no matter how they get...
  18. DamoESP

2020 Formula One

Oh wow...Bottas must feel so #blessed :rolleyes::rolleyes::sweatsmile: https://www.gpfans.com/en/articles/54018/hamilton-clears-bottas-of-slow-play-in-austria-dying-moments/
  19. EskimoPAFC

Corona virus, Port and the AFL.

#blessed
  20. Tonga Bob

Official Match Thread S29 Round 4 - Coney Island Warriors v Dragons FFC @ Van Cortlandt Park

...them pretty hit & miss. I'm fortunate to live close to a bunch of great breweries - Boatrocker, 2 Brothers, Dainton & Bad Shepherd in particular. If you like your beers boozy & barrel-aged I can highly recommend Boatrocker's Ramjet & Dramjet, and 2 Brothers' Guvnor range of barleywines #blessed
  21. M

Grand Slam Australian Open (Day 3)

#blessed
  22. kreglze

EPL Matchday 22

Another early Saturday game #blessed
  23. craigos

Social Science Things that please me - Part 3

Amazing picture #blessed
  24. craigos

Certified Legendary Thread Chrisco Hampers - who in their right mind buys them ?

Aldi. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Tha place were you hav to pak you own bags? Mayswell go to a soup kitchen to eat lol. Crico delivers to ya door already pakd. #convince #blessed :praying:
  25. woosha24

Oppo Camp Regular Non Eagles Discussion

...mai tais on foreign beaches. The fact that they went somewhere exotic to enjoy themselves isnt important, unless everyone tells them how #blessed they are they'll take the photo down cause it didnt get enough likes. Imagine giving a sh*t what other teams think about your flag less than a...
Back