Usage for hash tag: Don

1. RookiePick

Game Day AFLW Round 1, 2024: West Coast vs Richmond

Reeks of "jobs for the girls" Fold this joke of a club! #Dontmeltwithoutwarmingup
  2. spudmaster

Official Match Thread Season 37 - Round 4 - Ophidian Old Boys v Coney Island Warriors at Spotswood Oval

...to partake and contribute to said inanities and insanity. Plus it's too bloody hot to sleep tonight so figured I'd stay up and head into work a bit earlier in an hour or so. Plenty of opportunities to zzz at work 🤫 #DontTellTheBoss are you on a different timezone? or part of the #nightshiftcrew
  3. spudmaster

Song Contest Part XXI, Host: Purple7x08_24, Theme: Pre-2000, Votes Due: Wednesday 10pm AEDT Time

Finally got my music wrap for the year. Was feeling left out. #dontjudgeme
  4. ghostdog

Coach Men's Senior Coach: Brad Scott

#Don'tpostwhiledrunk
  5. bzparkes

List Mgmt. Christmas comes early (Nov 28 - 19 sleeps) - Draftee discussion

#DontWannaKnowAboutYourSexLife #NTTAWWT
  6. bzparkes

Player Sponsorship 2022 Player Sponsor Draft

I'll take our second picked newbie in Brady Hough. As it's his first season guys, please #DontHassleTheHough Wedgetailed Westerner
  7. Nebular

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency talk Pt 4

Between dodo and sos we've had some good laughs on this board. #Don'tmentionyarran
  8. Maggie5

Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 15: "Like a miracle, it will disappear."

I am so glad he didn't mention anything personal about Hunter :D- must watch as this guy is off his rocker. #Don Cokahontas Gee Eric better not tell is father.
  9. sosos

Mega Thread Things that Shit me the fourteenth part

Thanks to all the wise heads. I genuinely appreciate the guidance! What if the person in front of me hasn't done this though? 1. Break isolation and lean past the person and place it myself? (Have done this, though pre-isolation) 2. Just wait until there is an obvious enough gap? (Have done...
  10. Blood Bomber

Certified Legendary Thread We Are Essington - Return of the KING

#Don'tgojoe
  11. VDS66

List Mgmt. 2019 Trade Thread - Part III

#Don'tBooTheShoe
  12. M Malice

Unofficial Preview Changes? & discussion, Semi-Final v Giants, Saturday September 14th, 7.25pm @ Gabba.

Maybe that's the problem, we are practicing too much.... and thinking about it too much. #Don'tthinkjustdo
  13. F

Preview RD 23 Geelong v Carlton Sat Aug 24 435pm @ KP

...for this club. I am almost certain he will show is he a star again when injury free. Only time will tell and I could be wrong but seeing as I generally disagree with your assessments I just wanted your exact opinion on record so it can be held to account. IN JOEL I TRUST #Don'twriteoffchampions
  14. loki04

Autopsy Wowzers - Rd 15, 2019

They want to be prepared for the coming weeks as North just exposed our soft underbelly, teams are going to ramp up the physicality after watching us wilt like Daisies. Soft. Fragile. #Don'tlikeitrough
  15. Back One Out

AFL 2019 Round 15: Hawthorn v West Coast, 1:45pm AEST MCG

Nice try It's Geelong's flag to lose #OneHandOnTheCup #DontChokeLikeIn2008
Back