Usage for hash tag: flagmantle

1. J

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets

I'm onboard with #chadlocked but maybe you missed the weekend? #flagmantle
  2. J

Autopsy Alice is Wonderland

100%. We're still bottom half for points scored but clear 2nd for points conceded and possibly 1st depending on what the Swans give up this week. It's smart if she takes the $88 and never bets again. By far her best chance of staying ahead of the ledger. Yeah, a trade to #flagmantle.
  3. CapitalA

Toast Reasons for Optimism

Why not this year? #flagmantle
  4. J

Mega Thread 2024 Media & Miscellaneous Thread

Every hero's journey is filled with people who don't believe in them. #flagmantle
  5. J

2024 Ladder Predictions

#flagmantle #preseasonagainstpotatosidestillcounts
  6. J

How scared are you of St Kilda this year?

#flagmantle
  7. Piggy Smalls

Think Tank A list of reasons why Tasmania should not have an AFL team

AFL just trademarked #flagmantle Get ready for an umpire driven armchair ride to drought breaking glory on a scale not seen since… checks notes…. 2016 Oh, and Tassie shouldn’t have a side because North will have to fold.
  8. bh90210fan

Poo Mega Thread How's Justin Longmanure working out for you Failmantle (Part 2) 2023 Edition

How can you rebuild for 9 years, still be bottom 4 favourites and have nothing but a Rory Lobb inspired #flagmantle run from rounds 3-8 in ‘22 to show for it after being carried by the umps every season? The Cockburn carry was obvious watching them but 3 figures over the last few years?! Its...
  9. bh90210fan

Poo Mega Thread How's Justin Longmanure working out for you Failmantle (Part 2) 2023 Edition

Oooh, do yourself a favour and read through a few King Huskii preseason training reports. Absolute gold! Some of the funniest shit I’ve ever seen on here. Let me just say ##flagmantle was well and truly alive before the first bounce against North at home before all hope was lost 120 mins later.
  10. Purple Jesus

Roast Vent Here

Watch us tear it up on the track in the pre-season. Watch us blitz WC in the pre-season games. Watch #flagmantle hype go next level. Watch Pearce be captain again. What us lose the first 2-3 games due to slow starts. Watch the ECO kick in early, again. Watch the sack JLO thread go into...
  11. UseR2006

Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Is it #flagmantle yet?
  12. bh90210fan

Interestingly, if Bottom4mantle manage to continue their shit form while supposedly in their #flagmantle window, they’ll finish up in the bottom 4 for the 10th time in their history. What sort of crapheap spends 1/3 of their existence at the ass end of the table? Interesting.
  13. bh90210fan

From the promises of top 4 finishes, finals and flags from their CEO - to the never to be forgotten #flagmantle movement of rounds 3 - 8 in 2022 - to the best preseason of all time according to expert training reporter King Huskii , it seems reality has finally set in for Cockburn with 7 rounds...
  14. Altum Volantes

Prediction Changes Round 17 vs Brisbane

Yes but that’s for #flagmantle They’ll Bob Murphy his medal and everything.
  15. D

https://www.afl.com.au/news/927245/ nah nah nah they've got it wrong #flagmantle is back on :drunk:
  16. D

Laughing at Cockburn and their fans is more enjoyable MIA with a loss #flagmantle after a win
  17. D

Look at it another way if they win #flagmantle is back on and Longmanure is the messiah
  18. bh90210fan

Your #flagmantle tatt going to get a bit of sun this week Salty? huge effort from you guys yesterday!
  19. bh90210fan

Think Tank CONGRATS on winning the 2023 Jeff Kennett Embarrassment Of The Year award: GeeLOL

#flagmantle should be going b2b here if we’re being honest with ourselves
  20. Shermanator

Autopsy Autopsy vs Freo - 2-0 baby

leighlee13 how good was that?… definitely worth the trip! I absolutely gave it to the #f#flagmantle flogs all game, we got reamed by the umps and their supporters still sooked… yeah I was ‘that annoying away team campaigner’ in the crowd.. The way they boo’d Griff after he never wanted to...
  21. D

There you go nuffies You can get your temporary #flagmantle tattoo now Training run round 2 of 6 is this weekend
  22. D

Anything but a flag for Cockburn is just silly nonsense There will be tattoos and #flagmantle getting around early Especially after your training run against a depleted St Kilda followed by Norf. The dream start for the purple clothing enjoyers Cockburn doesn't even play a top 8 team until...
  23. bh90210fan

Too similar. You can’t chuck #flagsmantle underneath your #flagmantle tatt, it’ll look stupid. Then the cool kids will ditch you and laugh at you. Then what would you have?!
  24. bh90210fan

Where’d you get your #flagmantle tatt Tony?
  25. J

Prediction 2023 Best 22 Teams and discussion

...too invested but I think I'm objective enough to recognise that we are no sure thing and there a lot of teams with similar expectations and easier draws (on paper). If I see us scoring freely early days I'll get on board with #flagmantle because I am reasonably sure we'll still be able to defend.
  26. bh90210fan

...took it on. Its about the only one you’ve used which had any relevance considering you’ve had a million top 10 draft picks over that time. A bit different to the #flagmantleo#closertoaflagp#top4problems you’re running with these days where you’re doing touchdown celebrations after finishing...
  27. bh90210fan

Is #topfourproblems going to take over from #flagmantle ya reckon? Might want to pump the brakes and get into the top 4 one of these years before you get too carried away tiger. No one gets ahead of themselves like you battlers, it’s glorious. #c#closertoaflag in 2018 on your board after a...
  28. D

Flogstradamus How's Justin Longmanure working out for you Failmantle

You have the wood on cats and dogs Only real sketch one is swans @ the SCG With 3 top 4 finishes and a flag promised over the next 3 seasons should be trouble free smooth sailing Did you see how epic your start to the season is? Should see some extra #flagmantle tattoos
  29. D

Poo Mega Thread West Coast’s rebuild and other Lolz….

So a bit like the #flagmantle hilarity?
Back