Poo Mega Thread How's Justin Longmanure working out for you Failmantle (Part 2) 2023 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m honest enough to admit I love it when WC suck , you blokes and your born to rule , we don’t care about Freo bullshit

Just outright lies , some sort of a mental crutch for when things don’t go your way
Honestly, most West Coast supporters just pity you guys. Just like the rest of the comp do.

I'm not worried about losing to Norf we're still the #1 w.a team and can't see Cockburn changing that with 3 flags any time soon

The chances are we win another before Cockburn even gets their first (going into season 28 lol)

Wait a minute, I had it from a reliable wealthy source that WC fans don’t think about Freo at all

More hypocrisy from the crumbling empire

Its just constant now
We're the biggest and richest club in the comp

There is no crumbling, certainly not down near the levels of our ranga purple clothing enjoyers down the road in Cockburn

I’m honest enough to admit I love it when WC suck , you blokes and your born to rule , we don’t care about Freo bullshit

Just outright lies , some sort of a mental crutch for when things don’t go your way
I know you're one of the ones that has to overenjoy when we rebuild

But you've endured 27 years and 2 eagles flags of sadness

The ones that had Cockburn chosen for them by their parents or had not even heard of Longmanure are the true sad ones

Honestly, most West Coast supporters just pity you guys. Just like the rest of the comp do.
Not true

They have some sympathizers

There is quite a few jealous of the Eagles success

But Cockburn is largely laughing stock overall

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Natalie got told to GAGF, even from the leadership group

Will make for some juicy talk during the season his $1.3mil per season contract is due

Natalie got told to GAGF, even from the leadership group

Will make for some juicy talk during the season his $1.3mil per season contract is due
Nat Fyfe has stood aside from the Captain and Leadership roles to allow the further development of the best young leadership groupin the AFL, Nat will continue on as a Leadership Mentor going forward.

I believe that’s what you meant to say Dan.

Oh,

And from all the purples, you can GAGF.

Nat Fyfe has stood aside from the Captain and Leadership roles to allow the further development of the best young leadership groupin the AFL, Nat will continue on as a Leadership Mentor going forward.

I believe that’s what you meant to say Dan.

Oh,

And from all the purples, you can GAGF.
Makes it look good in the media

Like when they picked Mundy over Natalie

Natalie's finest moment - choking the 2013 Grand Final

Even though it would have copped a druggy asterisk

Remove this Banner Ad

Poo Mega Thread How's Justin Longmanure working out for you Failmantle (Part 2) 2023 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back