Usage for hash tag: free

1. M

Rumour Future of the club (Bevo, board, assistant coaches, football department)

That was doing my head in last was the uneven application of the rules. Hawks were allowed a lot of latitude and it emboldened them further. And if we did anything remotely similar #free-kick Hawks
  2. GoulburnSwan

Game Day 2024 Non-Swans Game Day

Stevic’s been quiet, perhaps he’s torn between #f#free kick Hawthorn & #f#free kick dogs
  3. S

Game Day North Vs the Dogs....

#free kick bulldogs
  4. K

Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 5 - Blues v Crows Sat April 13th 4:35pm AEST (Marvel)

Which “neutral” is going to start the thread on the main board? I want an investigation into SABias. And if I catch the AFL hiding the real footage of the incident I’m calling for a boycott. Carlton were ROBBED freekickcrom *may or may not have been the better side all day and deserved winners
  5. V_23

Off-topic The bay no limits on season discussion thread

#free Scott2clarkson I want to experience first hand just how much of a flog she is. Right now she’s hiding behind her emoji reactions.
  6. Roger Rogerson

No Oppo Supporters General AFL discussion and other club news

#free kick Carlton
  7. BOMBERBLITZ

News 2023 Injuries, Suspensions, and Concussion Protocols

Lairdy #free
  8. Slippery Pete

Player Watch Izak Rankine Part II - Welcome to Adelaide

Also, while we’re at #FreeIzak , how about #free Sanders ?
  9. H

Game Day Round 7, 2022: Hawks v Demons, MCG 4:35pm, Sat 30th April

Leave the pin point passes into the corridor alone Finn. #free advice
  10. Kilroy

Official Match Thread Season 32 - Round 14: Mount Buller Demons vs Baghdad Bombers at Snow Dome

NEWSBREAK - PROTESTS CONTINUE INTO A SIXTH NIGHT ON EVE OF COACH’S RELEASE #freeTheCoach16 #freeMetalcrusher
  11. Kilroy

Official Match Thread Season 32 - Round 14: Mount Buller Demons vs Baghdad Bombers at Snow Dome

Two more sleeps till TheCoach16 is released from Banhammer . #freeTheCoach16
  12. Kilroy

NEWSBREAK - PROTESTS CONTINUE OVER BAGHDAD BOMBER INCARCERATIONS #freeTheCoach16 #freeMetalcrusher
  13. kernelT

Discussion 2021 General AFL Discussion

#free kick Bontempelli Putrid free
  14. Super Dusty

Banter Round 7 vs the Throwdogs

#free kick footisgrey!
  15. Super Dusty

Live Event Cheese Eaters vs. Tuggers - the pretend Anzac Day game

#free kick melvin!
  16. Vicky Park

Coach Come out come out wherever you are!!

...with this? Oh wait... The town hall has a magnificent Second Empire style clock tower. It’s the perfect place to imprison Bucks and his two or three remaining supporters. Like what happened to recalcitrants in the Middle Ages, and appropriate given Bucks’ Medieval style of footy. #free Bucks
  17. Fossie 32

AFLW Match Thread - Dogs vs Demons

#free kick Melbourne
  18. chriso11

Game Day 2020 Grand Final vs Geelong, 7.30pm

#free kick Dangerfield Umpire’s assistance in full swing
  19. Thetrader15

2020 AFL Draft - how will it work?

AFL announce they will do the draft by alphabetical order...reverse alphabetical order #free-kick-bulldogs:-(
  20. GWBogan

LIVE: 2019 GRAND FINAL: Tigers Vs GWS Eye Gougers

#freekidPellkickRichmond
  21. Damp Squarie

Official Match Thread S28 Round 8 - Baghdad Bombers vs Las Vegas Bears at Abdu Prison

To all the doubting Bears -I told you the Sim was predictable:rolleyes: but congratulations on our flogging anyway. The weeks banter was "great" #free KohPhi
  22. Grand Uncle Horace

Preview BigFooty Swans Board VS The Team Formerly Known As The Bye

Umpires are out having a run around. Laurie Nash, "None of those bastwards would give me a free." Ron Clegg, "Never needed a free to dominate" Slug Jordan, "Did I just hear those three campaigners practising their call - #free kick Bye?"
Back