Official Match Thread Season 30 Round 10: Gumbies FFC vs Baghdad Bombers at The House Of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

That's an ok size **** you have there as well Kilroy. Better not go waving it around, you might knock someone out with it.
We're the ones on a 3 game winning streak, oh lowly 2 game winning streak peasants.
So if we win, we're on a 3-game streak and you're .... well, not.

Stop it! Your erotica is only making me harder.

1598271187251-png.944351

If you like this you should check out Genghis Tron 's only fans site.

To re-use an old joke (there's no reason to re-invent the wheel), we don't call him the Super sub because he starts on the bench.

When I said I enjoyed a 150 lashes last night he said he did too, when I replied it is a decent beer he was very confused.

This is a battle of the streaks but if it's a draw, we're all just losers and your hardness will be for naught.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How’s the set up for a fail looking?

No **** that, that’s shit for the old Rodney!
Time to rip the top off a golden pony and sit back to await tonight’s game.

How’s the set up for a fail looking?

No fu** that, that’s sh*t for the old Rodney!
Time to rip the top off a golden pony and sit back to await tonight’s game.

Mate after you have done that you should have a drink.

What is the record (soon to be former) for the most goals in a game. The great man will break it this weekend.

My future grand kids will get sick of me telling them about the day that Rodney Dangerfield kicked the current record+2 goals against the bombers on the way to winning his first of 5 consecutive Fred medals.

If you like this you should check out Genghis Tron 's only fans site.

To re-use an old joke (there's no reason to re-invent the wheel), we don't call him the Super sub because he starts on the bench.

When I said I enjoyed a 150 lashes last night he said he did too, when I replied it is a decent beer he was very confused.
I wasn't confused...... I just couldn't hear you as I was wearing a ballgag.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 30 Round 10: Gumbies FFC vs Baghdad Bombers at The House Of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

Back