Usage for hash tag: grandfinalrematch

1. serial_thrilla

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 12: Ophidian Old Boys v Sin City Swamprats at Spotswood Oval

Sometimes quality and quantity collide. #grandfinalrematch was something special.
  2. T2B_

Media Double Dragon Milestone Super Legend Well-wish Thread

...also single-handedly required his milestone buddy in Chief to add extra servers to BigFooty after going absolutely troppo in #grandfinalrematch. When Pick goes big in a match thread, he goes REAL big. We're pretty bullish of the prospects of the young man and know he has a bucket load of...
  3. damicky

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Sin City Swamprats v Ophidian Old Boys at The Underground Stadium MOTR

Hi all 👋🏼 I am ready to face the World Sweet FA again Can someone please summarise the first 16 pages of #grand#grandfinalrematch
  4. Falconista

Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 20 - Dragons FFC v Gumbies FFC @ Ljp86's Lair

...take the blame for this week, Gumbies. I have failed to lead and I apologise and will make amends for that. Well done Dragons, a good win. Guess we won't have to play you again this seas... Ah, righto, well we carry on then. Let's make this the greatest Sweet FA thread since #grandfinalrematch
  5. serial_thrilla

Official Match Thread Season 37 - Round 6 - East Side Hawks v Dragons FFC at The Eyrie

Let me tell you a tale about #grandfinalrematch. You would have loved it.
  6. Braklet

Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 2 - The Bing Match Preview - Dragons FFC v Ophidian Old Boys at Ljp86's Lair

#grandfinalrematch already separated the whales from the minnows
  7. T2B_

Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 2 - The Bing Match Preview - Dragons FFC v Ophidian Old Boys at Ljp86's Lair

I know right, so much great content. You know how people sometimes have a fond memory of popping their cherry during a particular song etc? I wish I could have done so while reading #grandfinalrematch
  8. Braklet

Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 15 - Ophidian Old Boys v West Coast Wonders @ Spotswood Oval [MOTR]

Don't worry about us, we are certainly up to the task. Which is why we volunteered for double duty. I just thought the SPONTANEOUS idea of a megathread sounded hilarious. Kinda like the granddaddy of all threads, #grandfinalrematch.
  9. James Colorado

Competition Rate the Opposition MVP - Season 36 Edition - Winner Announced

...performance, pity about his recruitment history. 1. serial_thrilla - always a powerhouse in Furies/Dragons threads. Thread: 3.5/5. Dragons are always one of our favourite opponents, the only problem is all our threads will be judged against #grandfinalrematch, aka THE GREATEST THREAD EVER!!!!
  10. Bonz

Media Has Bonz ruined his reputation being associated with the old boys

...in the SFA Premiership FF Fred winner Loved for my banter at the Dragons, didn't really take my gifs "too" far (outside of #grandfinalrematch ♥️) At a club that truly suited my posting style and was loved throughout the competition Of course, I got bored of being too successful, I...
  11. T2B_

Official Team Thread Dragons FFC | Season 36 Team Thread | Congratulations to serial_thrilla, our Season 36 Ljp86 Medallist!
    Threadmarks: Rounds 5-7 Posting Stats

...we still had 54% of the thread contribution. We were a bit better with the Furies, which while it was way short of anything like #grandfinalrematch, still saw us with 18 Dragons in the thread and a touch over 51% of the thread contribution. Interestingly it was the week before (Round 5) that...
  12. James Colorado

Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 6 - Fighting Furies v Dragons FFC @ rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

I can't believe you're new, it's like you've been in our match threads before! #grandfinalrematch
  13. James Colorado

Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 6 - Fighting Furies v Dragons FFC @ rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

Anyway, can't believe it's that time of the season. Ain't no spamfest like one of ours. #grandfinalrematch
  14. serial_thrilla

Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 5 - Dragons FFC v Mount Buller Demons @ Ljp86's Lair

Fun fact: 10.1% of Pickitt's, 8.2% of DragoDelph's, 3.2% of Greenery's, 3.1% of mine took place in #grandfinalrematch 👀
  15. Pickitt

Media Serial Stats: The Wonders & Demons, and a Failed Attempt At Glory

Yes, that is why I stopped posting no other reason Cope harder the many many lists of #grandfinalrematch were amazing
  16. James Colorado

You know, the best thing about #grandfinalrematch is it's not too late to get involved! Get in there and join in the glorious endeavour of making history! https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/season-33-round-11-dragons-ffc-vs-fighting-furies-at-ljp86s-lair-grand-final-rematch.1307044/ 89
  17. James Colorado

Official Match Thread Season 33 - Round 11: Dragons FFC vs Fighting Furies at Ljp86's Lair - grand final rematch

Still the most relevant thread in Sweet FA history, never to be topped. #grandfinalrematch #bestthreadever Who will take it to 10,000?? 8567
  18. Bonz

That was the single greatest highlight of the SFA though. #grandfinalrematch was unprecedented, incredible and unstoppable. Two great clubs bought the SFA to a whole new level.
  19. serial_thrilla

Do you remember #grandfinalrematch? Of course you do. But for those that have joined since Season 33, I'll summarise: - it was the peak of match thread posting in the history of this league. The Dragons and Furies - two clubs with next to no common ground - coming together for a rematch of the...
  20. Greenery

Media TiFmedia Presents... Sweet FA Three Things I Learnt This Week - Season 36

I just want to see others succeed even if it means having to post against the Swamprats all week. #teamfirst #grandfinalrematch
Back