Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 2 - The Bing Match Preview - Dragons FFC v Ophidian Old Boys at Ljp86's Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

🤣 Not even that!

I think it’s the camel trafficking where we make most of our coin. We steal from the Bombers, pretty up Bessie and sell her for a mint! 😉

Makes sense given you have been here 5 minutes and have already renovated your massive house here 😂 lucrative times indeed!

Ooh, a variation and much more my thing :)

View attachment 1900337
And we shall ride into glorious combat. Weapons drawn and chariots signing in the noonday sun. Our steeds fast as the sands that blow across the desert with the long, graceful necks of swans, and drumsticks fit for a king

This thread hasn’t had magic in it for a minute

Celebrating Magic Johnson GIF by Winning Time: The Rise of the Lakers Dynasty

Explains why we haven’t seen AnUltimateRessie around today
I don't like hanging around other match threads too much so I've spent my time catching up on some sleep because it is a snooze fest over there!

Time for a mega thread.

I don't like hanging around other match threads too much so I've spent my time catching up on some sleep because it is a snooze fest over there!

Time for a mega thread.
I don't think there is a mega thread this season, maybe a thing of the past.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But they are such fun. I've only taken part in one illegal, short-lived one but it was great.

Why not?
I believe they were concerned of too much happening and it being confusing for rookies or something, don't know, can't remember, just know that most clubs said they didn't want to be involved in one.

But they are such fun. I've only taken part in one illegal, short-lived one but it was great.

Why not?
I think we had one a couple of seasons ago with the Wonders and the Phoenix-Hawks.

200 ranked dinosaurs not your thing?

What about the pokemon definitive rankings?

Bolshevik rulers?
I know right, so much great content.

You know how people sometimes have a fond memory of popping their cherry during a particular song etc?

I wish I could have done so while reading #grandfinalrematch

homer-simpson-daydreaming-3684575985_1.jpg

I believe they were concerned of too much happening and it being confusing for rookies or something, don't know, can't remember, just know that most clubs said they didn't want to be involved in one.
That's a shame. I was so mind boggled as a rookie, it really wouldn't have made any difference to how I saw the SFA. Might have even simplified things... I didn't know who played for which team anyway.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 2 - The Bing Match Preview - Dragons FFC v Ophidian Old Boys at Ljp86's Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

Back