Official Match Thread Season 37 - Round 6 - East Side Hawks v Dragons FFC at The Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

They’re keeping us on our toes!
Dance Nbc GIF by This Is Us

^Porps and CG right now

What I've witnessed in most supermarket car parks suggests not.
We used to live near a mall (shopping center), and we always had people leaving their carts on the nature strips around the house. 🙄 Never heard of such a thing!

I never stopped. 🥰 Shaun does the 50, and Steve Smith will get the centuries. I need a picture of his latest wondrous catch against New Zealand.

Yeah I do that too, but only when I post 100 times.

splat rugrats GIF

That's like 200 posts a day for the whole week :oops:
Lot easier to accomplish if you post entire episodes of The Simpsons in gif form.

We used to live near a mall (shopping center), and we always had people leaving their carts on the nature strips around the house. 🙄 Never heard of such a thing!

People disgust me sometimes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dive in with the rest of us! 😁

Fail Shaun The Sheep GIF by Aardman Animations

I’ve had a migraine brewing all day, which is worsening despite two lots of pain killers, so moving anything more than my fingers is out of the question at the moment. I’d rather not soil our beautiful home ground with my spew if I try anything more strenuous.

I’ve had a migraine brewing all day, which is worsening despite two lots of pain killers, so moving anything more than my fingers is out of the question at the moment. I’d rather not soil our beautiful home ground with my spew if I try anything more strenuous.
Aw, hope you feel better soon. Peace and quiet is in order. Not this melee. 🤭

I hate headaches, let alone migraines.

I hate headaches, let alone migraines.

I’ve been prone on and off since I was 10, so almost 40 years now. I’m on a decent preventative, but just occasionally one breaks through. They can get in the bin as far as I’m concerned. I wouldn’t wish one on my worst enemy, and certainly not on anyone I like.

Not sure anyone is a big fan of headaches tbf
Indeed, I just get them too easily. I'll get a headache if I've eaten more than a couple slices of bread the day before or too much pasta. I came up negative on the celiac test so, so a bit of a mystery.

Indeed, I just get them too easily. I'll get a headache if I've eaten more than a couple slices of bread the day before or too much pasta. I came up negative on the celiac test so, so a bit of a mystery.

May possibly still have a gluten sensitivity, but not bad enough for full blown intolerance/celiac.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 37 - Round 6 - East Side Hawks v Dragons FFC at The Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

Back