Usage for hash tag: Hate350

1. moginie

Official Team Thread Mt. Buller Demons Season 37 Team Thread | Ice To See You

Good morning to my fabulous Buller comrades! What a glorious day after #Hate350! Enjoy whatever it is you do today. All the best!
  2. moginie

Official Match Thread Season 37 - Round 5 - Coney Island Warriors v Mount Buller Demons at Van Cortlandt Park

Hello my fabulous Buller comrades! Are we ready to qooty to the standard that we engage? I sure am ready! #Hate350 #headlessprevails
  3. moginie

Official Match Thread Season 37 - Round 5 - Coney Island Warriors v Mount Buller Demons at Van Cortlandt Park

Good morning to my fabulous Buller comrades and to the Wazzas! A glorious day for #Hate350. Hope you are feeling better today cartwright. Time to go on another adventure! Isn't life fun?
  4. spudmaster

Congratulations on 350 games Hate. Please join us for dessert in Tonga Bob's Taco and Tequila bar to celebrate the momentous occasion. #Hate350
  5. manangatang

Resource S37 Team Sheet Submission Thread (Team Sheets Only)

...Official Team Sheet S37 Round Five vs. Warriors B: Van_Dyke / Wosh / DERO HB: cartwright / jmoo wan / cats2rise C: sante / Gralin / manangatang HF: Truetiger / cooney / Yakker F: Bluelegs / sausageroll / PMBangers FOLL: Hate / Scythe94 / moginie INT: DemonJim / Headless Changes: None...
  6. moginie

Glad to see that you are back to your blistering posting numbers too, Wosh. We've got this game in the bag if you keep it up. #Hate350
Back