Official Match Thread Season 37 - Round 5 - Coney Island Warriors v Mount Buller Demons at Van Cortlandt Park

Who will kick more goals and how many will they kick?

• Sausageroll 5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sausageroll 15

• Filthy 10

• Gralin 500

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm a keen gardener (well I dig holes for my wife to plant trees into), let spiders live in my house, and release beetles back into the wild. But I shoot Rabbits and Foxes.

This morning I made some Tomato Paste using tomatoes, basil, thyme, oregano from the garden.

The old Fox blood tomato paste?

You need to go to my sisters farm, an absolute rabbit plague is destroying everything.
I pickled my chillies this week, super hot. zackah is already shaking in his baby cowboy boots coz his knows it’s nearly chili con-carne season and he’s going to be a LOSER again.

View attachment 1914394

And for The Filth Wizard

View attachment 1914395
You keep making your extra mild con carne (can't even call it chili con carne) that doesn't make you sit on a toilet for 24 hours following consumption :$

pats head

BTW The Filth Wizard I’m the Iron Curtains again at FB so I can use my favourite gif
Lets go

View attachment 1914397

Me Too Samesies GIF

Now that we've cut the tension, eggs please. I've been illuminating my pickle loving son with the wonders of pickled eggs.
My daughter has lots of chooks now so I have eggs out of the wazoo. I am going to make you some now, we’ve all got plenty. I’ve been promising for years and I should keep my word.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don’t confuse me Gra.
well now you can say that TIF is talking out of his cloaca with the power rankings :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 37 - Round 5 - Coney Island Warriors v Mount Buller Demons at Van Cortlandt Park

Back