Official Match Thread Season 37 - Round 5 - Coney Island Warriors v Mount Buller Demons at Van Cortlandt Park

Who will kick more goals and how many will they kick?

• Sausageroll 5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sausageroll 15

• Filthy 10

• Gralin 500

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I've only been able to donate again for the past 14 months as I lived in UK for 3 years.
Yes, a friend of mine was so happy to be able to donate for exactly the same reason.

Not only have I saved lives today but I beat the guy next to me to 879ml who started at the same time, I'm a good bleeder!!

The saline going back in is cold though...

Oh it’s not an issue, it usually ends up in a game of spin the bottle.

Next time spin the bottle with delist or don't delist as the option.

When I move to the US, I suppose.

Which is never.

200w.gif

Can we all just agree that being relevant is overrated.
Relevance is subjective. Earlier today I had the turtle's head, which to me was at the time relevant as heck. It was however a completely different story once I flushed, as I have not thought about it since. Well until now, but this post will soon fade into obscurity and, as a result, irrelevance.

Is this not an excuse anymore?
nope, the chances of passing on CJD (mad cows disease) are 1 in 4 billion or something, so Red Cross LifeBlood lifted the restriction in late '22.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Relevance is subjective. Earlier today I had the turtle's head, which to me was at the time relevant as heck. It was however a completely different story once I flushed, as I have not thought about it since. Well until now, but this post will soon fade into obscurity and, as a result, irrelevance.

Irrelevant shit post from you.

If you ever get into a debate about relevance sometime in the future you can quote your post to prove a point :thumbsu:

nope, the chances of passing on CJD (mad cows disease) are 1 in 4 billion or something, so Red Cross LifeBlood lifted the restriction in late '22.

dumb-and-dumber-lloyd.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 37 - Round 5 - Coney Island Warriors v Mount Buller Demons at Van Cortlandt Park

Back