Official Match Thread Season 37 - Round 5 - Coney Island Warriors v Mount Buller Demons at Van Cortlandt Park

Who will kick more goals and how many will they kick?

• Sausageroll 5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sausageroll 15

• Filthy 10

• Gralin 500

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

send it through to EA with the subject line "since you couldn't fix the password issue, can you have a crack at this?"
I dont want to break the whole internest mate

ok I may have got it, start round 9... by the end of 20 round there is 1 team left... does that sound right?
Yeah that checks out. Rounds 15,17 and 19 are stand-alone matches on a Wednesday/Thursday with some of those teams then playing again on the weekend, albeit in a different 'round' designation. Will mean people will have to make sure they've got a valid selection remaining for each of those matches. Good luck trying to explain Margin Mania Advanced to Chief 🤣

You should have done some as well, good way to get ready for Sunday.

Yes Gralin, you should hsve done some drinking as well.

Very disappointing he didn’t take part lol.
Bill Murray Morning GIF by Groundhog Day

Well, today's the day when I find out if all the work I've put in during the last four months and all the acquired knowledge of god knows how many years has been worth it.

I won't be posting much today, but I should be up and about tomorrow if everything goes to plan.

If not, I'll be in my koala onesie in the foetal position on the floor keening softly.

Well, today's the day when I find out if all the work I've put in during the last four months and all the acquired knowledge of god knows how many years has been worth it.

I won't be posting much today, but I should be up and about tomorrow if everything goes to plan.

If not, I'll be in my koala onesie in the foetal position on the floor keening softly.
Good luck with whatever it is

Good luck! I’m sure it will all go perfectly.

Best of luck mogs, not that I think you'll need it you've got this

🤞❤️

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Give ‘em hell.

They’re playing Rocky IV on the TV right now, so soon after Carl Weathers died. Haven’t we suffered enough, channel 9?
Scratch that. I’ve just watched not one but two training montages and I’m PUMPED!!!

All the best mate. Hope you're interview with the Wazzas coach The Donald goes smoothly and you make it through to the next round of the application process.

Noticed Dunkley is Trending on Twitter, I'm going to add Josh Dunkley into my SC team now.

Back