Usage for hash tag: It’sScientific

1. 3KZ is Football

Official Match Thread Season 34 Grand Final - Roys FFC vs Baghdad Bombers at SFA Park

THIS IS THE REAL STORY - ROYS BY 19 POINTS! #It’sScientific
  2. 3KZ is Football

Werewolf Traditional Werewolf 2

...@Croweater41 are EVIL Looking at players who have been killed to date with composite numbers in their names supports the more than 80% good reading: Tarkyn_24 - Villager Pie 4 Life - Flog Hatchy1992 - Villager dank420_ - Seer dogs105 - Yet to be confirmed boncer34 - Evil #It’sScientific
  3. 3KZ is Football

Werewolf Traditional Werewolf 2

I can post now. I was subjected to a Mad Doctor Action and apparent brain surgery meant I could not be involved in the game today. #AllTheoriesApply #It’sScientific
  4. 3KZ is Football

Official Match Thread Season 34 Round 13: Roys FFC vs West Coast Wonders at Brunswick Junction Oval

I’ve been in my room trying to figure this game out. I finally cracked it … Roys by 32 points. #It’sScientific
  5. 3KZ is Football

Preview Preliminary Final: Geelong Cats v Brisbane Lions - 7:50 PM Friday the 16th of September

AMAZING RESULT FORECAST! LIONS TO BEAT GEELONG BY 38 POINTS. #It’sScientific #100PercentStrikeRate
  6. 3KZ is Football

Media Rolling All-SFA - S34

#It’sScientific
  7. 3KZ is Football

Official Match Thread Season 34 Round 6: Roys FFC vs Baghdad Bombers at Brunswick Junction Oval [Heritage Round]

I can only see into the future and I’m too senile to remember the recent past. Tea leaves say Roys by 19 points. #It’sScientific
  8. 3KZ is Football

Preview Melbourne Demons v Brisbane Lions Semi Final (Friday 9 September 7:50PM @MCG)

A sage post and a wise position. I will be claiming Fagan lost it at the selection table if he keeps Gardiner in the team and doesn’t select Ryan Lester. In the event that we win, I will be claiming we would have won by more with Ryan in the team. #consistency
  9. 3KZ is Football

Werewolf ICE CREAM WEREWOLF - sign up or miss out on another dank420_ classic.

#KentuckyFriedChickenTheory It is when someone puts the herbs and spices about in an attempt to fit someone up for a lynch, but when the heat goes on them, they turn chicken. #It’sScientific
  10. 3KZ is Football

Werewolf ICE CREAM WEREWOLF - sign up or miss out on another dank420_ classic.

#LurkerIndexReading #TheLurkerPrinciple #LurkingInPlainSightTheory #ListerTheory #It’sScientific #KentuckyFriedChickenTheory
  11. 3KZ is Football

Werewolf Rough and Ready to Die Werewolf - Vampires Win

#rolefluidity - #It’sScientific
  12. 3KZ is Football

...and lynch bandwagons can quickly sweep them up. 3. Evil do a lot. Often the lists are produced in their evil PM’s for their evil purposes, but they are then multi-purposed, used generally by a lower ranking member of the faction to help pass them off as good. Very common ploy. #It’sScientific
  13. 3KZ is Football

...a degree of logic involved. I often find that evil would hold back a little in terms of getting their preferred victim lynched. It is very early to be a lynching front runner. Someone justified their vote based on a hunch about ND’s motivation. My vote on Smeg Head is different...
  14. 3KZ is Football

...when people tag me into threads or ask questions that imply I am in charge of my mental faculties. Since you ask though, I’ll give you the ‘Simples’ version. The Lurker Principle is a proven strategy whereby you go d evil by lynching people who don’t post in the game thread. #It’sScientific
  15. 3KZ is Football

Media You wont believe who is coming back for S34

Nunez is clearly EVIL! #TheLurkerPrinciple #It’sScientific
  16. 3KZ is Football

Werewolf Back To Basics Werewolf

#TheLurkerPrinciple #LurkingInPlainSight #It’sScientific
  17. 3KZ is Football

#LurkingInPlainSightTheory #It’sScientific I can see you have been doing some study between games. #Werewolfology
  18. 3KZ is Football

At last, a chance to reapply the principles of #Werewolfology outside of the laboratory! #TheLurkerPrinciple #LurkingInPlainSightTheory #It’sScientific I’m voting for Barrybran - a recidivist lurker. MC Bad Genius
  19. 3KZ is Football

Werewolf Chess Werewolf 2 - Once A Pawn A Time (game over, SK wins)

“THE FLOGS, UNITED, WILL NEVER BE DEFEATED! Changing my vote to Barrybran #It’sScientific #science #TheLurkerPrinciple Chipmunk
Back