Werewolf Back To Basics Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

Only 3 evil roles remain that seer as villager so not a bad shout if the seer finds one. With no amulet the JOAT can just kill them.

4 heads/Neutrals seer as Villies

The game began with 10 Villagers and 5 have bit the dust already. Ding as like as not your strategy will just lead to more Villager kills, tho a miss will be telling!

At the moment I am interested in CrimsonViolet sante MP_ and Jack The Godfather for their views and as potential targets. It also disturbs me that 3KZ is Football is very quiet.

Hopefully BRAB is monitoring all these scamps.

thewizardmelon behaviour is consistent with that in previous games. As a Villager he can usually be relied on to be selfish and obtuse to the vibe of villagers protecting good roles.

Does this clear him of suspicion? Nope in my view. Should he be the number 1 target today. Nope, but he makes a fair fall back position, if we fail to land on a decent target today.

Hopefully the seer or Jobe have enough info from the kills to know their ID and one can offer some intell. The JOAT may also have a seer.

Thoughts on CV vs ND, and who’s more suspicious?

Thoughts on CV vs ND, and who’s more suspicious?

Pretty much standard ND.

CV looked susso on the busso yesterday. As noted above I have him in my possible evil pile. His interest in ND reads as a possible deflection.

but… Only 3 evil roles remain that seer as villager so not a bad shout if the seer finds one. With no amulet the JOAT can just kill them.

should we lynch you then?
Oh no. I'm way too lovable.
We all claim villager D1
Not in the thread.

The game began with 10 Villagers and 5 have bit the dust already. Ding as like as not your strategy will just lead to more Villager kills, tho a miss will be telling!
What you talking about Willis? I'm saying if the seer seers evil they should come out as only three that seer evil are left. They get doc protection for a shot at another and possibly JOAT protection.

Wow. Awesome timing! Yes, I do enjoy killing MWPP however I have no killing powers in this game.

While I'm here, please enjoy a free vote.

por_please_ya

MC Bad Genius
Didn't even have to tag you!! Triggered ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

gus sorola omg GIF by Rooster Teeth

At the moment I am interested in CrimsonViolet sante MP_ and Jack The Godfather for their views and as potential targets. It also disturbs me that 3KZ is Football is very quiet.

I’m here. School holidays and trying to keep kids entertained. It would be easy if I was working, I’d just not do my work and concentrate on the game. But …

Having said that, given I was here this morning, funny bit of shade throwing from you. My read is that you are trying to redirect the vote away from whoever is leading. 🤔

Still monitoring raskolnikov and I Dont Care

Barrybran might have just been exposed by Porps though. In my experience he's always on the ball. I've never seen him not on bigfooty.

The problem for the rest of the people in this game is that I have an extremely high IQ and I am hyper fixated on this game. As long as I don't get distracted by pretty much anything else the village is assured of a win. I will have a list of evil players ready for you by sundown my friend.

Just realised 3kz was probably talking about Naturaldumbarse, your communication might be a little clearer if you didn't just resort to moronic hashtags

Why are you being so mean to 3KZ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Back To Basics Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

Back