Werewolf Rough and Ready to Die Werewolf - Vampires Win

Remove this Banner Ad

Can you fault their logic though? Or do you just assume everyone that helps is actually evil?
Hmmm interesting 🧐

Just call me Van Helsing.

Thanks for the detailed response
The Foolback's vote and timing did stand out to me yesterday evening, but like yourself (though you seem to have prior mafia experience, even if you haven't played werewolf here?) , it's their first game with us, so I was going to cut them some slack, same goes with Kabanna
Then again , I suppose it is day 3 now so we are past the first couple of days

I may well also end up voting in this direction, but I'll wait until I have the chance to sit down and go through it again
ive played in the past but not for a number of years now

cursingfijian, the foolback, joshwoodenspoon - the ones that stick out most to me on pickitt

it's their first game with us, so I was going to cut them some slack
I was never given any slack during my first werewolf game. Hell I was destroyed on day 2 because I was new.

here you go The Foolback and welcome to werewolf.

Grand Uncle Horace Pie 4 Life

I'm with you. I think rye's breakdown is pretty good.
It is isn’t it. Here’s my thought process and what I have observed from previous games, which forms the basis of #ListerTheory

1. Players with good roles tend not to make them because they draw them under too much notice.
2. Villagers sometimes do, but many are discouraged from doing so by the fact that they have no mates and lynch bandwagons can quickly sweep them up.
3. Evil do a lot. Often the lists are produced in their evil PM’s for their evil purposes, but they are then multi-purposed, used generally by a lower ranking member of the faction to help pass them off as good. Very common ploy.

#It’sScientific

It is isn’t it. Here’s my thought process and what I have observed from previous games, which forms the basis of #ListerTheory

1. Players with good roles tend not to make them because they draw them under too much notice.
2. Villagers sometimes do, but many are discouraged from doing so by the fact that they have no mates and lynch bandwagons can quickly sweep them up.
3. Evil do a lot. Often the lists are produced in their evil PM’s for their evil purposes, but they are then multi-purposed, used generally by a lower ranking member of the faction to help pass them off as good. Very common ploy.

#It’sScientific
Not really. I'm usually a lister come day 3 or 4 regardless of my role just to break everything down.

Villagers are the best placed to be listers as they don't have a PM to record their thoughts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

#It’sScientific
i dont do readlists, but my preferred playing method when i used to play was to form a towncore then lynch outside of that

my win condition was always to form the aforementioned towncore that had parity with the rest of the player list. giving that a shot here

im not very used to multi faction games though

I'm going to put a holding vote on rye for the time being, just because I'm not sure why he is singling me out, while I get a block of work done. Keen to watch for a while.

Grand Uncle Horace Pie 4 Life

There are still 26 left so this looks like a long one. I'm assuming the Vamps have fully recruited now so they'll start attacking.

This game is really fun, even if I don't really understand totally how it works yet.

If I am killed off, I am coming back from beyond the grave to haunt you thewizardmelon !!!! 👻👻👻

Wish you’d been in my most recent game, they certainly can be fun. Make sure you don’t miss serials TOS game, that one is also really great too.

There are still 26 left so this looks like a long one. I'm assuming the Vamps have fully recruited now so they'll start attacking.
Imagine what they could do with a vigilante.

Wish you’d been in my most recent game, they certainly can be fun. Make sure you don’t miss serials TOS game, that one is also really great too.
Seems my Platinum Membership - https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/account/upgrades ;) isn't working!

I understand why there are votes coming my way but I'll be honest - I'm very much still learning the game so any sus votes I've made are clumsy rather than intentional, and my silence can be attributed to having essentially no idea what was happening at the start.

You'll notice I wasn't one of the suspiciously late switchers on the sante vote. I also liked the pickett vote yesterday for reasons I have already stated (and which remain valid). I believe that most people rolled the dice with the CV wagon yesterday - had CV not flipped evil I don't believe I'd be under scrutiny now. It comes down to bad luck, and the jury is still out on pickett anyway.

If it means my time is up I'll eat that, but I think there are far more interesting and dangerous targets for both sides today than a noob.

Hmmm interesting 🧐

Just call me Van Helsing.

Which version, hopefully the legendary Peter Cushing, not the lame ass Hugh Jackman one (was so disappointed with that film when I bought it on DVD for 30 dollars when it came out, I pawned it for Cash Converters for 2 dollars about 2 weeks later, dreadful movie)

Hate to be controversial but Hugh Jackman is so overrated, went to the well far too many times with Wolverine.

Defintley no Russell Crowe in my book !

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Rough and Ready to Die Werewolf - Vampires Win

Remove this Banner Ad

Back