Media You wont believe who is coming back for S34

Remove this Banner Ad

Really?
Don't you say --- dub dub dub ---
... it's only 3 syllables, quick to say too? :think:
I say "internet".

Nobody says "dub dub dub" ... except maybe Malcolm McLaren ...

I want to take a moment to thank everyone for their support in me returning. I can confirm Tigerturbulance put an extremely good offer to me and am now filthy rich.

I still love the Swamprats and my Dad Dingster but ultimately the chance to play with BRAB and Hoos was too much for my drunken self to turn down last night (how many gins is too many?)

Looking forward to a fun season!

The Ophidian Old Boys FFC have beaten the competition once again, even before a qooty ball has been bounced for S34, by signing on qooty legend Nunez for S34.

nunez-jpg.1448580

Nunez has won everything there is in The Sweet F.A. and had retired after flogging opponents so easily and finding very little to get his qooty juices flowing. But after a tour of the Spotswood Campus by Tigerturbulance and an explanation of the Old Boy's vision, Nunez couldn't wait to sign up and get his qooty boots on again. When asked why a legend would come out of retirement Nunez stated "How could you not get excited by what the Old Boys are selling, they have the best facility in the Sweet F.A. and a playing list that just got me rock hard, this is what the competition has needed for years now and I am excited to be part of this qooty revolution."

Tigerturbulance stated "People tried to shut us down, but here we are again improving The Sweet F.A. landscape by bringing back legends who had lost the love of the game, but now are reinvigorated by what the Ophidian Old Boy's bring. We are not a fad, as some seemed to think, we are a real threat to all the teams in the competition and if they weren't afraid of us before, they should be now as they cast there eyes over the team we have assembled."
For all the hype, you’re still no Baghdad Bombers though. When you are all laying in gutters swimming in each other’s drunken vomit, we can discuss how badarse you are. Until then, we are kings of the street…oh and the gutters!

For all the hype, you’re still no Baghdad Bombers though. When you are all laying in gutters swimming in each other’s drunken vomit, we can discuss how badarse you are. Until then, we are kings of the street…oh and the gutters!

Wait, the Bombers DIDN'T fold?!?! What next the Gumbies still exist?!

7MCJ.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I still love the Swamprats and my Dad @Dingster but ultimately the chance to play with @BRAB and @Hoos was too much for my drunken self to turn down last night (how many gins is too many?)
GNEiSaD.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Media You wont believe who is coming back for S34

Remove this Banner Ad

Back