Usage for hash tag: jettawhatsthepoint

1. squashface

MRP / Trib. The MRP/Tribunal Thread - 2024 Edition

...to be their criteria for suspension. Hopefully in the challenge, David Grace poses the question: “What was his alternative?” because I would say his only alternative is not tackling which is just batshit crazy. Gee this league is becoming close to unwatchable these days. #jettawhatsthepoint
  2. squashface

Game Day Round 2, 2024: West Coast vs GWS

One of my favourite ever Eagles. #jettawhatsthepoint
  3. Dark Sharks

Prediction Best 22 for Round 1, 2023

Too early for this until we see who we draft and who has the capacity to play round 1. Ginbey for example. #jettawhatsthepoint
  4. squashface

Autopsy Positives and Negatives vs North

#jettawhatsthepoint
  5. Dark Sharks

List Mgmt. Contracts. Trades. Draft. 2021 Edition

#jettawhatsthepoint
  6. squashface

Whipping Boy best 22

#jettawhatsthepoint
  7. bUCKET__

Prediction Changes vs Collingwood 1st Elim Final @ Optus SATURDAY 3rd OCT 6.10PM WST

So we got two competing #jettawhatsthepoint theories as to why he can't fit into the backline... 1. Older bloke tons of injuries fitness been questioned, everyone else performing 2. Straight-faced, no-bullshit coach has secret grudge against senior player he won't let go of I know covid-times...
  8. Dark Sharks

Preview **UPDATE** Changes vs. Sydney - Saturday 11.45am WST

I take it you feel the same way whenever i post #jettawhatsthepoint ?
  9. squashface

List Mgmt. Who takes the kick ins?

Rotham I reckon. Seems the mid size hybrid player that could take over Hurn’s role. Don’t think we really have a Jetta replacement yet though and I don’t think we will to be honest, his skills are almost unparalleled in the comp. #jettawhatsthepoint
  10. Dark Sharks

MVP West Coast Eagles Board Poster of the Year (QS Medal) 2019: Nominations (Nominations close Sunday 9/2)

...because Temper Expectations, O'Neil off to Tasmania :whitecheck: Keys for what his generation has done to the climate 🦕 Carbine Chaos because reading Venables curling through some from the boundary is how i like to start each day :whitecheck: dajesmac because #jettawhatsthepoint :whitecheck:
  11. squashface

List Mgmt. Welcome to West Coast: Mitch (Star Wars) O'Neill

#temperyourexpectations #jettawhatsthepoint
  12. squashface

Podcast Every WC Player of the 2010's ranked

Hahaha #jettawhatsthepoint
  13. CM9000

Up the Coasters West Coast Eagles - Best Ever Games (The Game)
    Threadmarks: #2 - 2018 Round 21 vs Port Adelaide

...though it probably looked like it couldn't get any worse for Melbourne at the time, the real pain was only 12 months away. #jettawhatsthepoint crushed greatwhiteshark 's weird hatred of him by kicking us into eigth spot against the top team. We made it to the first week of finals in a match...
  14. Dark Sharks

Positives and Negatives vs 5,480

#jettawhatsthepoint #whydowepersist dajesmac
Back