Usage for hash tag: justsayin

1. GreyCrow

Official Match Thread Season 29 Round 17 - Gold City Royals vs Mount Buller Demons at The Golden Throne

Interesting that Inceller and Insular both mean staying inside #justsayin
  2. Test Tickle

Official Match Thread Season 29 Round 11 - Las Vegas Bears vs Mount Buller Demons at The Stadium In The Sky

Would be a good time to stagger this round of games with everyone stuck at home. 1 on Fri arvo 1 on Sat arvo and 1 Sat night 1 on Sun arvo and 1 Sun night 1 on Mon arvo #justsayin
  3. Test Tickle

Official Match Thread Season 29 Round 10 - West Coast Wonders vs Las Vegas Bears at The Colosseum

Hope all you flogs are looking after yourselves and much thanks to those health workers putting themselves at risk for us. Stay clean everybody FFS. #justsayin
  4. Test Tickle

Official Match Thread Season 29 Round 6 - Las Vegas Bears vs Gumbies FFC at The Stadium In The Sky

If we win this game today, i will not be held responsible for my actions post match. #justsayin
  5. Test Tickle

Official Match Thread S29 Round 4 - Las Vegas Bears v Fighting Furies @ The Stadium In The Sky

If i may add my 2 cents worth to this battle, i think Aunty will rip both your arms off and slap you with the wet ends. #justsayin
  6. Ned_Flanders

Admin Notice The S29 Rules and Penalties. Go Directly To Jail.

Don't stress petal, we are all okay for you pleading for leniency because we know you are a special little snowflake who is unique and wonderful in his own way That said, you never saw turbo begging the mods for anything.... #justsayin' #emobombers
  7. mikey_san

Game Day 2019 AFL Draft

Less bullshit with telling me what to do. #justsayin
  8. BruceFromBalnarring

Game Day 2019 AFL Draft

Less bullshit with the strippers. #justsayin
  9. SandyToes

Pre Season 2020

Him and Horlin-Smith #justsayin'
  10. Rushed_Behind

Universal Love Welcome back, Brendon Bolton!

Last time we took on a sacked coach from carlolton we 3-peated. #justsayin :cool:
  11. SandyToes

News Coaching Thread: The Hardwick Era

The last coach that did it was Brendan Bolton I think........... #justsayin'
  12. SandyToes

List Mgmt. 2019 Draft/Trade/FA Thread - Final Wrap

Actually reminds me a bit of Mitch Robinson who also was considered damaged goods before going to Brisbane Benchmark Hodgey is a convicted drink driver #justsayin' We need some mongrel Maybe he could infect 2MP with it
  13. Ichabod Noodle

Review Round 20 GWS Giants v Sydney Swans - 2.10 pm Saturday 3 August 2019 @ Giants Stadium

...experienced 6 players on each team going in today.... Sydney Hayden McLean 2 James Rowbottom 8 James Rose 13 Nick Blakey 17 Robbie Fox 20 Jordan Dawson 21 Total : 81 games GWS Conner Idun 0 Jake Stein 2 Bobby Hill 3 Aidan Bonar 4 Jackson Hately 5 Brent Daniels 25 Total : 39 games #justsayin
  14. zackah

Live Event Colliwobblols vs Bottomfourthorn - The Clinton Young Cup

For the record Hawfs, Norf beat this side by 44. #justsayin
Back