Official Match Thread S29 Round 4 - Las Vegas Bears v Fighting Furies @ The Stadium In The Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

This is match related, its a Public Service Announcement alerting you to the Furies Next Gen Gun who's gunna fu** up your pissy little mumma's boys this weekend
Go **** yourself Ned.

and I'll give you a tip, next weeks Flogademy profile is likely to be our next up and coming star, MWPP
**** yourself again.

Hi all

Please don’t @ me unless you have moved beyond minnow status.

Love,ND
OK. NaturalDisaster

Two minnows
Two non minnows
Cheers mate.

But harsh calling tgrs a minnow. AuntyBlindEye ... good call
And yet a third time.

furies.png

FIGHTING FURIES

ROUND 4 vs LAS VEGAS BEARS

---------
B: TheMidRunner - Shadow ManNuffers
HB: MightyHawks86Edmund huntbiaseddustyfan
C: Wacky TigerNed_Flanders - JackBero
HF: Piggy Smalls - TJASTAChappyUK
F: BastyyThe Half BackThis Is Anfield
Foll: TigerturbulanceHate - Carson Dial

INT: fightingfury_88Michaels

#FuriesshankRedemption
Really shocked that AuntyBlindEye and Test Tickle could not get a run in the side this week.

Really shocked that AuntyBlindEye and Test Tickle could not get a run in the side this week.
It is a shame but we aren't virgins so didn't qualify.

We will have to "settle" for playing for the sexed up Bears.

What a shame, I was really looking forward to........ I don't know what the furies have to offer.

Careful, you two.

nfXOj9E.gif
I know you want a piece of Aunty so moved you to RR,

you will get your share of bear flesh, there is 320kg worth!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Beautiful.

Careful, you two.

nfXOj9E.gif
Flickering in and out of existence just like your relevancy. p.s. you're not simming/posting are you? I might have to change tack if so.

If i may add my 2 cents worth to this battle, i think Aunty will rip both your arms off and slap you with the wet ends.

#justsayin
Sounds about right, might even give them a rectal exam. They'll need it once I'm through.

Shit Banter.
That's an insult to shit.

I don't remember telling you to open your pretty little mouth. Especially towards my captain.

Last edited:
Flickering I'm and out of existence just like your relevancy. p.s. you're not simming/posting are you? I might have to change tack if so.
It is probably more insulting if you had not liked my post not 5 minutes earlier. You'll have to ask Ant Bear, he makes some of the rules around here.

It is probably more insulting if you had not liked my post not 5 minutes earlier. You'll have to ask Ant Bear, he makes some of the rules around here.
Ant Bear have I ever told you how great I think you are? Just a top bloke. Really. No ulterior motive.

If i may add my 2 cents worth to this battle, i think Aunty will rip both your arms off and slap you with the wet ends.

#justsayin
If you add you 2 cents, and my 7000 empty cans of West End Draught, which we get 10c on.

I reckon your view gets a solid audience.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S29 Round 4 - Las Vegas Bears v Fighting Furies @ The Stadium In The Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

Back