Usage for hash tag: nepotism

1. damicky

Event S32 All SFA Team Reveal - 7pm

You forgot the hashtag #nepotism
  2. damicky

Media Match Thread MVP- Rate the Opposition.

If PMBangers is involved, you need: #nepotism
  3. T2B_

Media THE INAUGURAL VETERAN AWARDS VOTED BY ROOKIES

It's definitely a bit odd. Makes me wonder if there's relatives of these rookies pushing this agenda. Did someone say #nepotism ?
  4. thewizardmelon

Media A Crooked Tale of a Cursed Soul

In before GREENESHOOTS has a whine, tags PMBangers and shouts some form of insult ending in #nepotism FijiH2O also following the “if it worked for IMF and Pickitt, it may get me some cred too” technique. Don’t worry CursingFijian this will definitely beat Krakouers 11 post eyesore 😅
  5. Greenery

Media What the Krak? An insight into the red hot favourite for ROTY

Another damaging expose of PMBangers' despicable #nepotism
  6. krakouers

Media SweetMedia: Mid Season Survey S32 - Results

I wouldn’t take much notice of those results I mean, how is Supersuns not the biggest campaigner? #nepotism
  7. Supersuns

Media Kraks Krak-Pipe Media Presents

Nice media attempt PMBangers #nepotism
  8. damicky

Event Qooty Extravaganza **Live stream event**

Brenton Davy should be Captain Isn’t that how it works PMBangers? #nepotism
  9. Supersuns

Media A Message from the Admin - Future of the League

Seems like there is no teams with Nerd Club members in the 2nd tier. #nepotism
  10. Greenery

Official Match Thread Season 32 - Round 12: Fighting Furies V Gold City Royals at rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

More #nepotism from PMBangers as he viciously attacks krakouers85 number 1 competitor ImissFrosty
  11. Jabba73

Media Super League - Baghdad Eshays Official Champions

Wouldn’t want this fake fantasy football leagues’ fake fantasy football league to even have a tiny bit of integrity, would make the rest of the #cheating and #nepotism seem out of place.
  12. Jabba73

Does that mean krak-whore gets one? #nepotism
  13. Greenery

Official Match Thread Season 32 - Round 12: Fighting Furies V Gold City Royals at rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

Excluding krakouers85 post from the list. Shameless #nepotism The guy is a walking accident, you're going to have to be more specific
  14. Jabba73

...krak-whore was handed a golden opportunity to get his name into outright favouritism for the rookie awards and shat the bed. Despite the #nepotism and outright #cheating from Scomo’s friendwithbenefits, it has fizzled spectacularly due to a lack of brand recognition smothered in the most...
  15. Jabba73

Only one vote will be counted, Scomo’s friendwithbenefits will check who he voted for and you will win with 100% of the votes. #nepotism
  16. Jabba73

The whole thing is about krak-whore, just give it to him already, ffs. #nepotism
  17. BLUEALLTHRU

Media Systemic Cheating of the SIM - A Tony Lynn 15 Examination.

The #nepotism and #corruption knows no bounds. Truly ****ing disgusted with some campaigners in this league!
  18. damicky

#nepotism krakouers85 has the powerbrokers pushing him Vote for the outsiders
  19. Brenton Davy

Media Know Your S32 Rookies - A ShirtfRont Media Presentation

I had originally intended premiering the Shirtfront Media platform in S33, however in light of recent claims of #nepotism and #corruption in regards to the S32 EKA, I’ve decided to create a platform whereby the S32 rookies themselves can put forward their own cases. Hence “Know Your S32...
  20. Supersuns

Discussion #outrage

...to help boost his profile, similar to how PMBangers made the Super League thread all in the aims of getting krakouers85 the EKA medal. #nepotism Now my thread was obviously a raging success as it quickly found many followers and people who where suddenly interested in CursingFijian...
  21. Supersuns

Mega Thread The Sweet FA Landfill

#rigged sims, #nepotism and #cheating in the EKA, #bombers centre of it all.
Back