Usage for hash tag: straightsetsgumbies

1. MWPP

Official Match Thread Season 34 Round 1: East Side Phoenix vs Roys FFC at The Eyrie

It had to be someone . Eh #straightsetsgumbies has been a thing most years since S27 or so therefore its not as if nobody could see it coming. And I see they’ve basically embraced it as their motto this season.
  2. MWPP

Official Match Thread S31 Round 8 - Las Vegas Bears vs Gumbies FFC at The Stadium in the Sky

Just trying to deflect from #straightsetsgumbies Anyway, this is the real finals series :D
  3. MWPP

Official Match Thread S31 Second Elimination Final: Baghdad Bombers vs East Side Hawks at Abdu Prison

It would keep the #straightsetsgumbies narrative alive too :D (I would be barracking for the winner of this game over any of those 4 teams)
  4. MWPP

Official Match Thread S31 Round 8 - Las Vegas Bears vs Gumbies FFC at The Stadium in the Sky

...:) We won our S27 one in exciting circumstances My late play against Tarks is one of my career highlights Only to lose to the rats by under a goal in the GF. JoshWoodenSpoon would’ve been the difference , and it’s all kdavva‘s fault That was also the year that #straightsetsgumbies happened ;)
  5. Riviat

Media Sweet FA Three Things I Learnt This Week - S30 Edition

...cannot be used to determine future results! Gumbies have a few new sexy recruits, myself included, that will put an end to this #straightsetsgumbies skullduggery. #lasttofirst is our hashtag now. My 3 for the week 3 Dark > Light 2 I had fun in our Bers match thread except for the result...
  6. MWPP

Media Sweet FA Three Things I Learnt This Week - S30 Edition

Check the history books- #straightsetsgumbies happened in S27 :)
  7. MWPP

Official Match Thread Season 30 R14: Gumbies FFC vs Las Vegas Bears at The House Of Gumby

Thanks for the week Gumbies and commiserations :) See you in the finals for a #straightsetsgumbies redux Bears - our season has been revived and I can take 0 credit for that after my low key individual performance at BP (surely the sim’s kidding Barrybran as I thought you creamed me? ) But...
  8. MWPP

Official Match Thread Season 30 R14: Gumbies FFC vs Las Vegas Bears at The House Of Gumby

S27 all over again :) #straightsetsgumbies But one game at a time
  9. MWPP

Official Match Thread Season 30 Round 3 - Las Vegas Bears vs Gumbies FFC @ The Stadium In The Sky

I still consider #straightsetsgumbies , missing the finals whilst we made it based on penalty points and a wooden spoon in successive years , karma :D
  10. MWPP

Official Team Thread Las Vegas Bears | Season 30 Team Thread | ONE IN ALL IN !!

Your heart was still with us at that point so u think you were secretly pleased #straightsetsgumbies
  11. MWPP

Official Match Thread Season 29 Round 17 - Gumbies FFC vs Las Vegas Bears at The House Of Gumby

Pity you didn't move over in time to experience #straightsetsgumbies again in S27
  12. MWPP

Official Match Thread Season 29 Round 17 - Gumbies FFC vs Las Vegas Bears at The House Of Gumby

We made the grand final that year and had a great group #straightsetsgumbies Conversely, the Gumbies have been shit the entire time and somehow you made them worse onfield since joining :D
Back