Official Match Thread Season 29 Round 17 - Gumbies FFC vs Las Vegas Bears at The House Of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

I think you mean impractical? Much like high heels.
No, impressive. 26 games, a Mateflon, an EKA and a top 20 beez finish just from my Bears stint. I go alright mate.

F u c k it makes me proud seeing so many of us Gumbies flowing constantlyin threads each and every week. Big things happening around here
As the goals are flowing on the weekend, it's all good. Given beez wants to win back-to-back wooden spoons I'm not sure which way I want the goals to flow yet.

Will the Gumbies be continuing on or folding next season?

Asking for a friend.
Fold? We're sitting on a Royal flush, mate. Marlowe, CakeEater and Kapow!!! are joining us next season.

Well, unless the dealer ****s us over.

As the goals are flowing on the weekend, it's all good. Given beez wants to win back-to-back wooden spoons I'm not sure which way I want the goals to flow yet.
I think you are severely underestimating my hatred of the Bombers.

Well, how should we do it?
We could name me as <in absentia> on the team sheet. Although the cognitive dissonance of me personally advocating a team sheet indiscretion will be enough to make my head explode.

Or maybe we could all just sit down in the centre square and sing "Kumbaya". Although, knowing okeydoke7, the selfish **** will probably get up and try and kick a goal.

We could name me as <in absentia> on the team sheet. Although the cognitive dissonance of me personally advocating a team sheet indiscretion will be enough to make my head explode.

Or maybe we could all just sit down in the centre square and sing "Kumbaya". Although, knowing okeydoke7, the selfish fu** will probably get up and try and kick a goal.
Do you know if a club goalkicking award has been won by a forward pocket before?

I'm sorry for offending you so much by implying that you're self aware.
Haha who said I was offended?
Besides you weren’t even talking about me based on the gender and captaincy titles
Just get the facts right next time :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OK then Gumbies, you desperately want to lose, we desperately want to win, shouldn’t be too hard to broker a deal here.
What you say...Bears by 6 goals? yep good, lets call it that, **** the game itself, call it off now and lets all meet at the pub for match day drinks.

OK then Gumbies, you desperately want to lose, we desperately want to win, shouldn’t be too hard to broker a deal here.
What you say...Bears by 6 goals? yep good, lets call it that, fu** the game itself, call it off now and lets all meet at the pub for match day drinks.

Are you attempting to influence the results illegally here?

We might not have the results this season but at least we have integrity.

The SFA Integrity Unit will be investigating, I'm sure. Once they finish their results planning for the finals and get the GF trophy engraved this weekend.

Are you attempting to influence the results illegally here?

We might not have the results this season but at least we have integrity.

The SFA Integrity Unit will be investigating, I'm sure. Once they finish their results planning for the finals and get the GF trophy engraved this weekend.
We should probably work on some sort of remuneration for helping the Bears

We should probably work on some sort of remuneration for helping the Bears
You're also helping yourself though - unless you want to see beez move to the Serpents ?

You're also helping yourself though - unless you want to see beez move to the Serpents ?
I'm not worried about that. beez knows we're on a good thing.

If by "good thing" you mean a spoon well- serpents will be even more of a basket case than the gumbies both offield and onfield next season so I can understand the appeal

Look we have one player with a medal named after him in our squad, Im confident he will be part of the forthcoming Gumbies dynasty.

Our retention efforts will be centred around securing the long term future of bone2468, whom will shortly have a medal struck in his honor.

The Boner will be the most coveted award in the Sweet FA world

Brick Loosener do you have the photo of you with the boner

Im hoping the repetitiveness of me posting will make this happen.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 29 Round 17 - Gumbies FFC vs Las Vegas Bears at The House Of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

Back