Usage for hash tag: westisbest

1. Falconista

State of Origin Series XIX - Round 5 - Western Australia vs Victoria Metro @ Perth Stadium

...sure how this bypassed the 'adult content' filter, but I'm so glad it did. WAU SENIORS Vs VM0 SENIORS WAU 6 2 13 7 18 9 27 18 180 VM0 2 8 4 8 8 10 10 10 70 It's dardz, it's mintox, it's...
  2. Falconista

State of Origin Series XVIII | WA Team Thread

...to note that I genuinely had so much fun this Origin tournament. Having so much buy-in from our squad of diverse posters is a credit to us all and the work of the senior players in motivating the group. Our ladder position is shizen, but a wooden spoon is better than a silver spoon. #westisbest
  3. Falconista

State of Origin State of Origin - Series XVIII [2023] - Expressions of Interest

Certainly do. GMT +8, ain't it great! #westisbest
  4. Falconista

Competition Season 35: Qooty Tipping - Winner gab213
    Threadmarks: Final standings

...to run again in S36 if there is a desire for it. Let me know if you have any feedback for improvements etc (no, Tif, we're not using #westisbest time unless SFA HQ change team sheet deadlines to WST). Robertio hotchilli Elton Johns Wig tony Wosh BLUEALLTHRU Tonga Bob JyeDye spudmaster...
  5. Falconista

Competition Season 35: Qooty Tipping - Winner gab213

...BLUEALLTHRU Callums_Guns gab213 Greenery JyeDye philreich Pie 4 Life prpl_jss Tonga Bob tony TheInjuryFactory (PS, that's 9.59pm #westisbest time) Fighting Furies vs Gumbies FFC at rfctigerarmy's hippodrome Mount Buller Demons vs West Coast Wonders at Snow Dome East Side Phoenix vs Baghdad...
  6. Bulldogs85

Strategy Trade and List management Thread Part 5 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Dahlhaus a Bulldog again. A big signing from Point Cook tonight, with Western Bulldogs premiership star Luke Dahlhaus joining the club and reuniting with his old team mate Clay Smith. #westisbest
  7. Ljp86

Western Australian State Cricket Team: Treble Winners. Again

A pretty good season I must say. #westisbest
  8. hilly

News Coronavirus (COVID-19) Discussion Thread IV

#westisbest [emoji41] On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app
  9. Van_Dyke

Marsh One-Day Cup

#westisbest
  10. Ljp86

State of Origin WA Series XV State of Origin Team Thread

...track and show the rest of the competition the premier state in the SFA. Time to reclaim to the feats of yesteryear and show the rest of these dickheads which state is the best in the country. :thumbsu: #westisbest #WAybetter #f*cktheeasternstates #wildwest #export #emu #littlecreatures...
  11. Andonis1997

A-Leagues & Football Australia General Chat and News Thread

That's essentially it... The 2-Factor Authetication for the #westisbest account matched the last two digits of Rudan's phone number, according to one of the leaders of the Yellow Fever so... there's 1-in-100 chance.
Back