Usage for hash tag: whatsthepoint

1. Dark Sharks

Autopsy Round 18, 2024: Positives and Negatives vs Brisbane

...him to die 5 mins later. Gee what an rough first year he's had back in WA. - Once again i question Jones's spot in this side. A real #whatsthepoint situation. 6 touches, 1 tackle, zero score. Might as well bring in Dewar or Baker, or any young player from the WAFL if that's the output we're...
  2. Dark Sharks

List Mgmt. Contract, Trade and Draft Discussions - 2024 Edition

...dead, and Bazzo has been cooked long term. Norf will pick him for sure anyway, so moot. Ditto Scaife, although he's not going to get a game as a 197KPF in front of Darling, Waterman or Allen so.... #whatsthepoint Just add a project player and see if we can unearth a gem. Worth the punt :shrug:
  3. Dark Sharks

List Mgmt. Contract, Trade & Draftee Discussion, 2023: Picks 1,20,34,39,53 ,58

My knock on both Clay Hall and Tholstrup is essentially #whatsthepoint. It's going to sound harsh, so pardon the intrusion and come in peace with me for just for a moment. Hall is the definition of a vanilla sandwich. He runs around collecting the pill like nobody's business, but turns it...
  4. Carbine Chaos

Autopsy Season on the line this Sunday against Fremantle

Suspect he’s another West level player to just add to the pile. #whatsthepoint
  5. Bleedblueandgold

List Mgmt. Contracts, trades, draft - 2021 offseason edition

Dixon will be off soon to play for the new Tassie AFL team. #whatsthepoint
  6. Carbine Chaos

List Mgmt. Contracts, trades, draft - 2021 offseason edition

Very excited for JK and Hurn to fire us up to 6th spot next season and a semi finals exit. #whatsthepoint
  7. Carbine Chaos

2nds West Coast Eagles WAFL Watch

Beagles dominating. 5 straight behinds. #whatsthepoint
  8. Dark Sharks

Game Day West Coast vs Melbourne : Sunday, March 22 at 3.40pm : Status Pending ** WE’RE ON!!

#whatsthepoint Should've desisted Jetta in 2016, right dajesmac
  9. Dark Sharks

List Mgmt. Contracts. Trades. Draft. Other Assorted Crap. 2020 Edition

Grey is the true definition of #whatsthepoint I reckon we're clutching onto him playing for the Beagles and have thrown him a coaching role with our womans team and now a list spot. Surely Sokol, given he actually kicks goals and is a forward would've been a better option. Grey is a nothing...
Back