Autopsy Round 7, 2020: Adelaide v St.Kilda *BYRNES DEBUT*

Remove this Banner Ad

Jack Steele 19 contested possessions - that's huge
Can see why Port made Howard captain at one stage.

Plays with passion and demands the best out of his team mates.
Howard and Carlisle not afraid of giving the players a serve.
Howard great get , only has played 51 games
Geary , Ross , Lonie - will be lucky to keep their positions.
Hill played a little better.

Brad hill is really out of form. We need to get him back in form somehow.

I thought his first half was good, 9 touches (only behind Steele and Jones) and a few score involvements, but missing again in the second half for only 3 touches.

Let’s hope he can put a full game together next week.

He wasn’t terrible to me. Marshall and Membrey were probably our worst
Ross had 9 disposals playing in the midfield. Some of his defensive efforts were also shocking. Unfortunately, he has gone backward at a rate of knots. Currently I would have him a straight swap out for Hannerbery when he's back fit.

Again not doubting that. Well doubting he was in the best 3 players. Just saying it won’t work against better sides.
Yeh, fair enough, it worked tonight though!

Ryder would be somewhere between 2nd and 4th best for me.

Steele clear BOG.
Ryder, Carlisle and Gresham all great games and our next best.
Howard also very good.
Really liked Coffield, Paton and Clarke’s games, our backline played well.
Kent probably our best forward.

Who’s your top 5?

Brad hill is really out of form. We need to get him back in form somehow.

Thankfully the rest of our recruits are flying or we'd be copping it for it. I seem to keep hearing the commentators mention "he's a running machine" so perhaps the shorter qtrs are affecting his game more than most. Would'nt mind him spending more time on the flanks see if that doesn't help him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thankfully the rest of our recruits are flying or we'd be copping it for it. I seem to keep hearing the commentators mention "he's a running machine" so perhaps the shorter qtrs are affecting his game more than most. Would'nt mind him spending more time on the flanks see if that doesn't help him
He started hff tonight according to the commentators.

Not sure about that. He needs to find the ball. He is getting paid a fortune. We need to find a way to get him into the game.

Hill is going ok but it's a new team and new style. He will get better and is getting tagged every week so far.

Forget their pay checks. Irrelevant. You have to pay top $ to get A grade players in.

For me the positives were Howard and Coffeild. I rated Howard and was wrapt to get him and tonight I think we saw what he can be. I didn't rate Coffield and thought he was a bust but his last few games have shown rapid improvement and tonight he ways a revelation.

The negatives - lots of players gone missing, most notably the limited impact Hill and Billings are having on games.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back