Play Nice Random Chat Thread V

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He asked why anyone would value "her" opinion.

Benita isn't offering any opinion here, she's simply doing her job and recording what politicians said, she's just repeating their words verbatim there.

I suspect this comes back to GGs admission on why he was so fascinated by AOC - "I'd still bang her".

He is just a plain old creep who hmm sounds misogynistic! What a shock!!

Lol. Is carinsnews legit? My uncle sent me screen shots of an article of there’s weeks ago. Even the writing reads like something out of a QAnon blog post.

Do I personally think the events outlined in the blog are correct? No.

Andrews strikes me as the sort of pencil necked geek who got in to politics just to get laid, married the first woman that ever threw some his way, and has never had sex with the lights on, so for him to transform in to some high society party lothario with underage girls seems to be a bit of a reach.

Do I think there's something else up about this "fall"? Yes, I do.

I first heard of an alternative view of the Andrews "fall" several weeks ago from a person with union connections, who would obviously have no interest in launching in to a fabricated conspiracy, and this person has been a credible source in the past.

I believe there's more to this "fall" than we are being told.

Surely legal action is underway?

I encourage everyone to visit the site snake uses to get informed. Its a right wing tinfoil hat blog run from some losers basement.

Honestly snake, youre cooked.

Ok say the story is true,
Why are they hell are they releasing the story now?
we’re in state wide lockdown again, small business is in trouble, this should be easy pickings for the libs..
They could’ve used the distraction during the whole porter thing.

I can’t see any strategic reasoning behind sitting on this story for months..
It don’t make sense.

How many years did the Porter story bubble in the corridors of power before the almighty ABC & select politicians decided to give it air?

Do I personally think the events outlined in the blog are correct? No.

Andrews strikes me as the sort of pencil necked geek who got in to politics just to get laid, married the first woman that ever threw some his way, and has never had sex with the lights on, so for him to transform in to some high society party lothario with underage girls seems to be a bit of a reach.

Do I think there's something else up about this "fall"? Yes, I do.

I first heard of an alternative view of the Andrews "fall" several weeks ago from a person with union connections, who would obviously have no interest in launching in to a fabricated conspiracy, and this person has been a credible source in the past.

I believe there's more to this "fall" than we are being told.

1623107488169.png

How many years did the Porter story bubble in the corridors of power before the almighty ABC & select politicians decided to give it air?

Snake. You read some idiots blog with 90s formatting.

You are now drunk uncle sharing right wing bullshit. At least you’re honest with how you get informed.

Don’t be jealous that he can actually get a wife as a ‘geek’ xxx you must be projecting your fantasy ahhh

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You mean how long did it take the alleged victim to work up the guts to report it to police?

‘The wokesters’.

Did cairns news give you this lingo aswell?
Far right wing North Queensland blog made to look like a legitimate news outlet.

Check this out from the 'Contributors' section:

CONTRIBUTORS
Cairns News reserves the right to edit material from our numerous contributors in Australia and international correspondents. We are receiving so much copy from contributing writers that we cannot promise to read all of it. This is, so far, an ad-free community media service where all correspondents provide copy in an honorary capacity. We thank our contributors, some of whom are disillusioned reporters for mainstream media. They realise the editorial panels of the major media have become propaganda machines for vested interests and seldom publish unbiased ‘news’ particularly since the US television network CNN broadcast many false news items about President Trump and the Sandy Hook training exercise.

Trump now prohibits these lying networks and some print media from attending his media conferences. Thank you for those White House bulletins that actually present the truth.

Contributors please accept our thanks for your articles and keep publishing them. Harry Palmer contributing editor.

Lol Snake.

8a6d0da5-9248-46de-ad7f-ef06d9d7ae82-png.1146823

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back