Toast Warren Tredrea - Elected to the Port Board (Football discussion only)

Remove this Banner Ad

“[Tredrea] I was a presenter who presented, found exclusive stories and distributed them to other workers who won media awards off the back of me.”

Mr Roberts replied: “Are you finished? What question of mine did you answer with that long monologue?”

pp,840x830-pad,1000x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

It sure is a coincidence that a guy who from the start has been openly anti COVID vaccine just happens to have since told us about all these unverified close personal experiences with people suffering significant side effects from it, isn't it? This is at least the third time he's told such a story.

That was the hysterical reading of my opinion. Antivax person who is vaccinated!

I shared a true story from a friend in the US, which was asked to be private and ultimately the story was released and was true, Tom Zook died from the vaccine, whilst I was slammed for sharing perceived untrue story that didn’t fit the narrative.

I’ll have to check if my son got Pfizer, either way still coincidental.

Anyway on your way with histrionic biased attacking posting.

Tredrea like others should have been free to make his own personal choices without victimisation

My cousin developed pericarditis after his Pfizer jab, 37 years old with no other underlying health issues. Seeing what he went through swayed my decision the other way as I didn't think it was worth the risk. I made the CHOICE to back my own 30 year old immune system to fight off a virus and gain natural immunity afterward. I was ostracized from society for this very decision.

Mind you, the first time I caught covid was earlier this year.

Guess I'm just making up stories aswell 🙄
How dare you! Be careful sharing your observations on what you’ve seen.

Look correct me if I'm missing something here, but I'm noticing a distinct lack of the great man in this retro release, despite him being the face of our club and the best player in the competition during the era we're throwing back to.

I'm not expecting him to be photographed wearing the guernsey like Chad was, but he didn't even appear in the Instagram photo carousel apart from as a blurry figure in the background of a photo of Stewie Dew. Lots of Primus, Gav, Cornes brothers featured in that set they built. No Tredders though.

I might just be sensitive but there's no way that's a simple oversight. Childish.

Look correct me if I'm missing something here, but I'm noticing a distinct lack of the great man in this retro release, despite him being the face of our club and the best player in the competition during the era we're throwing back to.

I'm not expecting him to be photographed wearing the guernsey like Chad was, but he didn't even appear in the Instagram photo carousel apart from as a blurry figure in the background of a photo of Stewie Dew. Lots of Primus, Gav, Cornes brothers featured in that set they built. No Tredders though.

I might just be sensitive but there's no way that's a simple oversight. Childish.

Snowball was never at the club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back