Updated Club Song

Pick one

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Just funkin change the words to the eagle rock and be done with it.

Wed go from the worst to near best straight up

Could not disagree more. I cringe every time I hear it come on and if you want the bell rung for people to leave the arena then put on Eagle rock.

The players pick their own song - the frozen song is epic because Daniher (I think it's him right) picks it for his daughter watching him play - makes me go teary knowing that, (call me a softc0ck but I do have daughters who love frozen so hits home for me).

Every player gets to pick a goal song. Cameron picked Country Roads. McInnerney picked Am I Pretty Enough. Daniher refused to pick a song, so Zorko picked Frozen for him.

Well no need to get teary anymore soft**** , the truth is out😉😂

I reckon you might be disappointed with the result. It's like putting the wiggles on.

The Wiggles have been entertaining millions of families across the globe for over 30 years. The band has sold over 30 million albums and DVDs, 8 million books, as well as accumulating over 2 billion music streams and 3 billion views on YouTube.

I really like the lyrics to the current song, and i think our chorus is really strong, catchy and easy to sing along to and i think it has passion.. its just that the overall tune needs more punch....the music for the verse is just ugh !!!..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Goss kiss of death.

Birds of Tokyo version about to be announced as locked in for the next decade

And done as an acoustic version

A lot brighter is odd given I'd say the BOT version is 'brighter' than the original and we all hate it haha.
You reckon? I reckon the BOT version is one of the blandest most depressing songs I've heard in my life.
If you were going up in a lift on your way to a doctors waiting room this would be the song I would most expect to hear.

Back