Certified Legendary Thread Covid, Life, UFOs, Food, & Wordle :( Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

nah, to nice.

I personally would go to her front verandah and squish my face against her front window (exposing my nostrils) and start licking the window - in conjunction with yelling out "Go Port Power", works every time, no more future hassles

No worries
Her partner is very large and looks like he has been in prison.

I’m a terrible speller. Must be why I became a teacher!
I remember reading the best two predictors for becoming a primary school teacher in Australia were being female and being crap at maths. I suspect you're failing on the being female front - are you at least shit at maths?

I remember reading the best two predictors for becoming a primary school teacher in Australia were being female and being crap at maths. I suspect you're failing on the being female front - are you at least s**t at maths?
I’m a god at maths.

You should trick your Principal into giving you a payrise. Throw in some algebra, she's a Primary school teacher, she won't understand it.
Unfortunately, it’s the Department of Education that determines salary. It’s based on your years of service.

Unfortunately, it’s the Department of Education that determines salary. It’s based on your years of service.
Yeah, I'm being paid by the Catholics. The only difference is that you don't have to whip yourself for accepting your shitty pay cheque. My welts will heal up though if I pray hard enough.

Yeah, I'm being paid by the Catholics. The only difference is that you don't have to whip yourself for accepting your shitty pay cheque. My welts will heal up though if I pray hard enough.
1712742968576.jpeg
Is this your Principal?

Stab him in the throat with something sharp. Act like you're chopper.

Kidding, perhaps
I’ll just ignore them.

I got some advice from a police friend. Basically, the police won’t act until a criminal offence has taken place.

This is just a civil dispute, even though they abuse me in front of my children.

All over where a car is parked.

Can you run fast?
No, I can’t VP. In fact, there is not much I can do in a physical sense.

My ability to offer smart arse retorts will not help this situation.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wheel Of Time GIF by WotSeries

Some announcements on the Met are linguistically challenged 👹 eg.

- "please finalise your boarding" - what exactly does one do when finalising this activity?

- "stand clear - this train is preparing to depart" - does the train have a checklist it goes through?

Carry on...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back