Official Club Stuff Carlton Academy - Next Gen & Father/Son/Daughter Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Will be interesting what roles they get played in for the academy. Lucas almost certainly a wing or flank. Ben maybe onball but the competition will be stiff. They'll probably all rotate a fair bit.

Having Ben and Lucas as our draft options and knowing the performances they are capable of is so good. A lot better than going into the draft blind and hoping a certain prospect might be available at our pick or going with our second or third draft choice because the first choice got drafted by a different club.
Agreed - also allows us to focus our scouting for other picks and even later rounds on non-mids.

Agreed - also allows us to focus our scouting for other picks and even later rounds on non-mids.

Yeah, very excited. And we know that drafting these brothers won’t be like drafting Ben Silvagni just because he was a F/S. Ben and Lucas Camporeale can both really play from what I have been reading.

I can only pick out Harry Dean, Walker, the Camporeale twins, Lukas Koutoufides and Charlie Beaumont next to Ben. Can anyone help me out with the others?

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are the Campo twins our only realistic prospects this year for the men’s team? Id love to hear some commentary on our other prospects, even the 2025 eligible players.

View attachment 1957159

Be awesome to reap some reward from these FSs/FDs. Other thank Jack, Macca's girl (name escapes me), we haven't really had any and struck gold. I am fairly certain the Campo boys and Codie Walker will be players for us. If I'm not mistaken, there are big wraps on Sunny Lappin also.

Be awesome to reap some reward from these FSs/FDs. Other thank Jack, Macca's girl (name escapes me), we haven't really had any and struck gold. I am fairly certain the Campo boys and Codie Walker will be players for us. If I'm not mistaken, there are big wraps on Sunny Lappin also.

Sophie

Academy11April-37.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back