Oppo Camp The Non-North Footy Discussion & Matchday Chat Thread (NNFD&MCT) VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So both Bevo and Morris come out of this looking like absolute d*cks.

Can someone please explain to me how this is anything other than a massive win for the universe?
Funny in the abstract, but not for women working in the footy media. It’s hard enough to get the work and now they hear this rubbish from their colleagues.

Ive seen a few women wondering if all the guys in the sports media who flew out to attack Bevo will do the same now it’s their mate who has done the wrong thing.

Funny in the abstract, but not for women working in the footy media. It’s hard enough to get the work and now they hear this rubbish from their colleagues.

Ive seen a few women wondering if all the guys in the sports media who flew out to attack Bevo will do the same now it’s their mate who has done the wrong thing.
🦗🦗🦗 so far.

Yeah, no sympathy for Tom Morris - both clips are average IMO.

Shows how seedy the footy industry is. Must be piles of dirty laundry out there. Must be common knowledge that Morris is a grub hence why Bevo went so hard and the audio is released the next day.

First one is arguably worse if the woman in question had not publicly declared her sexuality, whether at the time or since. If she has been outed by this leak, or if she told Morris in confidence and he leaked it to the boys WhatsApp ...
Fair point. Very bloody ordinary.

Listening to the 3 wise men on Fox, we might as well call the season after tonight. These are the 2 greatest sides in the comp.
have to keep those giant supporter bases engaged with exaggerated hype levels. and i support it! it makes life harder for those clubs when their fanbase is constantly expecting more than they can deliver.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Excuse the intrusion, and not sure which thread this belongs on so forgive me if this is the wrong place to post, but just wanted to say this is all class - I love Cunnington as a bloke and as a footballer. Bravo to both him and the club.

An inspired Doco kicks a goal after a legit 50 against brain dead Lynch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back