Game Day North Vs the Dogs....

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imagine Corr doesn't give away yet another coach killer with under a minute left.

So frustrating and sets us back so much. From a leader.

It’s like we believe we’re not allowed to ever win and our leaders self-sabotage

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Imagine Corr doesn't give away yet another coach killer with under a minute left.
This x 100

He gave away two. Apart from the couple of good games this year, he’s been costly.

If we’re going to retain players, we need to start winning some of these.

Losses aren’t so “honourable” when we’re losing winnable games because of the same issues.

I’m still a huge Clarko fan but I wasn’t impressed with the coaching today at all. I think we came back into the contest despite the coaching performance and because of our talent. Without the absolute silk of Paul Curtis, we’d be slinging mud in the rock bottom thread tonight.

Oh well. Hopefully next week is better.

1. 10 weeks ago we would have lost that by 60 plus.
  2. I thought our defence held up pretty well. Comben, Dawson, and Archer in particular.
  3. Xerri gave English a bath.
  4. Bont is a great player. Big, moves well, great skills, just gets the ball and uses it well.
  5. Weightman will play for the free in every contest. We need to be smarter.
  6. We desperately need a second big threat forward of the ball. Pink and Teakle aren't the answer to that.

Losses aren’t so “honourable” when we’re losing winnable games because of the same issues.

I’m still a huge Clarko fan but I wasn’t impressed with the coaching today at all. I think we came back into the contest despite the coaching performance and because of our talent. Without the absolute silk of Paul Curtis, we’d be slinging mud in the rock bottom thread tonight.

I agree but I think we only got close because they switched off

1. 10 weeks ago we would have lost that by 60 plus.
  2. I thought our defence held up pretty well. Comben, Dawson, and Archer in particular.
  3. Xerri gave English a bath.
  4. Bont is a great player. Big, moves well, great skills, just gets the ball and uses it well.
  5. Weightman will play for the free in every contest. We need to be smarter.
  6. We desperately need a second big threat forward of the ball. Pink and Teakle aren't the answer to that.

Point 4 - so why do we let him roam free all day?

Correct, this team needs reward for effort!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back