Game Day North Vs the Dogs....

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

maybe I went too hard on the shit take call, but I just think this is no where near back to square one.
I guess it’s all subjective.
Play on

At the time, it was. Same crap as the start of the year.
But if we can pull off a last quarter like last week and not give up I’ll be happy. We just make it hard for ourselves.

Bont alone all day and Larkey vs 3 is the square one stuff I was talking about.

But overall, macro level, ship is turning

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When Logue is back, Corr / LMac are first out.

When Goater is back, the other.
LOL mate wake up McDonald is going nowhere is protected and Clarkson not willing to upset the Apple Card and upset his mate Donald.
A real club which we are not atm would make the hard decisions but we are nothing more then a glorified Woke club that rather worry there side projects.
This club had 2 years ago to make a statement with there so called review but rather then get an independent person to do it they got good buddy Geoff Walsh to do it.
So with this BS review who went? No one and do you really think Mother Henn-Hodd was going to make the hard decisions that may effect here business and personal friendships of the Woke Community.
Until the whole mindset of every aspect of this club changes on and off the field nothing will change and this continue to live in denial with the attitude All is well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back