Game Day North Vs the Dogs....

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Compare us to them. They flick the ball around quickly with clean hands & hit targets.
Too many of our players are too slow, both in getting rid of the ball & across the ground.
Also slow in the football brain ie taking possession when there is a simple tap on to a team mate in space

Point 4 - so why do we let him roam free all day?
Honestly? Because we have nobody that can stop him. He would have torched WiPhi like he was nothing. Powell was trying to slow him sacrificing his own gamenand was completely ineffectual.

Bont is mecurial. Im not even ashamed to say it. They whip out "generational talent" for guys like Judas. BONT... Bont is generational.

Compare us to them. They flick the ball around quickly with clean hands & hit targets.
Too many of our players are too slow, both in getting rid of the ball & across the ground.
Also slow in the football brain ie taking possession when there is a simple tap on to a team mate in space
Watched Bonty do two successive open hand throws facing directly towards us in the last. So fast but so obvious.

Except not seen throughout the entire game by the umps. Disgusting.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And we'll probably beat Richmond to do it and lose the number 1 pick to be told 6 months later that we should've tanked

On Pixel 6 using BigFooty.com mobile app

You know it

Beat Richmond by 2 points, miss out on a generational talent. LDU and Zurhaar both leave 😂

Nah it’ll be all good

I do love the double standards and journos that I actually rate all saying we should’ve tanked. I mean…

He's streets ahead of the captain he's playing beside
Agree, but they both need to go. We can’t keep accepting this from senior players. Clarko needs to make a statement and move on from these players. I’d rather a kid who gives away 3 goals than McDonald or Corr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back